Votes: 43 42.2%
  • Not arsed

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
We always have turkey on Christmas day, so no. Yorkies are for beef!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I am of the opinion that any roast dinner is improved with a good yorkie. Xmas dinner is not excluded from this rule.

My grandmother, who made thick heavy Yorkshire puds that would absorb gravy like they were made out of blotting paper, insisted on a Christmas dinner that included Yorkshire pudding and swedes. In memory of her, I have voted YES.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Is there a definitive law on what you can or cant eat for a birthday anniversary? Im going to eat anything put in front of me tbh

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
According to the book of Judas, one of the 3 kings/wisemen brought Yorkshire puddings as a surprise. The frankincense was only brought as a prank to see his reaction.

The Yorkshire puds were a success.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Not on my watch. Might as well burn the tree and take a dump on the Bible. Unbelievable.
:rant:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yorkshire Puds are a staple of ANY roast dinner, come to think of it they should be made compulsory for any meal

That is the view of many and the same people probably have ketchup on a roast . The correct answer is no they should only accompany beef and horseradish sauce IMHO. I wouldnt have room on my Christmas Dinner for them anyway unless we didnt have Turkey and either Pork or Gammon and had beef on Christmas Day instead of Boxing Day or the Sunday following.

Last edited:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
No yorkshires with Christmas dinner? There are some wrong'uns on this forum!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Not for me, Clive.

I like a Yorkshire Pudding, but with Christmas dinner I feel it takes up space which can be occupied by the vast array of other tasty treats on offer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here