Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jiri Skalak, 23yo Czech attacker, confirmed signing.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
How many Conference sides have played in the Europa League?

No you don't quite understand do you ?

Their level of football in their divisions is not the same quality as ours to be fair probably more like League 1 or 2
You can have a team from Georgia playing in the Champions League Finals or Europa League Finals,
but it doesn't mean the quality of their football team or the league they're in their country is the same as the Premier League does it ??

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No you don't quite understand do you ?

Their level of football in their divisions is not the same quality as ours to be fair probably more like League 1 or 2
You can have a team from Georgia playing in the Champions League Finals or Europa League Finals,
but it doesn't mean the quality of their football team or the league they're in their country is the same as the Premier League does it ??

I've seen Sparta Prague and can confirm they're better than Forest Green. Or Crawley.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How much was he ? I thought it was 'undisclosed'
They are always undisclosed, we have to wait for the accounts.

If those accounts don't show a massive leap in expenditure from £20m then £23m last time round, I'll eat my left arm.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A striker who doesn't score goals. Not exactly anything to get excited about. How's that better than what we already got?
kevtherev in 'turning up to have a moan' shock.

You must be the most negative, miserable man on this board.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
If this is you giving him a chance, I'd hate to see you writing him off.

To comment on the Czech top division, I assume you regularly watch that league. Why not give him a chance. We might have picked up a gem.

Did i not say that at the bottom of my statement or are you just deliberately choosing leaving that bit out ? The latter I suspect as usual.
You always have to give a man a chance, problem with people like you, is you always try and start some sort of argument your never going to win.
When i said he's not THE ONE, he's not THE ONE is he, not from what you see in peoples expectations on here.
We are all expecting a player with Championship experience a good goalscoring pedigree in this division or higher, or so it would see.
Or can you pick fault with everyone on that too.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
I think you'd get a bit of a shock if you think the Czech first division is like our Conference...

Well i did generalise abit yeah but its no where near the level of the Championship

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Did i not say that at the bottom of my statement or are you just deliberately choosing leaving that bit out ? The latter I suspect as usual.
You always have to give a man a chance, problem with people like you, is you always try and start some sort of argument your never going to win.
When i said he's not THE ONE, he's not THE ONE is he, not from what you see in peoples expectations on here.
We are all expecting a player with Championship experience a good goalscoring pedigree in this division or higher, or so it would see.
Or can you pick fault with everyone on that too.

giphy.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here