Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
It's "you're" and this is an absolute basic. It seems like you're the one who needs to go back to school.

Wow, that’s me banged to rights. Don’t think a career as a defence lawyer beckons anytime soon. Well done you for trying. Have a good day seagull

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Alternatively you could concentrate on Brighton? Even just a bit more. It’s actually hilarious seeing the cloud of inferiority that sweeps this board.
This is an absolutely laughable conclusion to draw isn't it? It's not 1997 anymore. These days, as evidenced by the last 18 months, we have broadly similar teams, but that's where the similarities end. You still play at a run down toilet, ours is one of the best stadiums in the country and rammed to capacity and with a season ticket waiting list of 6,000. Your chairman is a joke and lies to your supporters, ours is up there with Steve Gibson as the best in the land, your best player wants to leave, ours is just happy to be here. No inferiority complex here fella. You should have a look at the BBS away end and the 3 or 4 5,000 post threads about Brighton if you want examples of obsession.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wow, that’s me banged to rights. Don’t think a career as a defence lawyer beckons anytime soon. Well done you for trying. Have a good day seagull
Feeble deflection. You're the one prattling on about school holidays yet showing a grasp of the English language at a level that my 7 year old would blush. If you don't like it, you could always just shit off out of here. Perhaps back to school, in fact?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Very silly post. So take it your on school holidays.

I work night shifts, I have insomnia, I start work at 8am shall I go on? Dim

It’s a rivals message board and you are so concerned what we say about you, you check it before 7.40 in the morning, can’t you see, your actions aren’t those of a normal person??

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
How the **** can you come on here morning about place threads when nearly every single thread on the BBS away end is about us?

We don't have an away end but I bet if we did there would be no place threads on the main board.

Let that soak in for a bit.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Alternatively you could concentrate on Brighton? Even just a bit more. It’s actually hilarious seeing the cloud of inferiority that sweeps this board.

Says the person on a rival message board. How exactly is visiting NSC concentrating on Crystal Palace? Here's an idea, if you don't like what those nasty Brighton fans are saying on their forum, don't go there. There that'll save you a lot of trouble in the future.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Very silly post. So take it your on school holidays.

I work night shifts, I have insomnia, I start work at 8am shall I go on? Dim

Your night shift starts at 8am? And two minutes before it starts you're on NSC? :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Ah bless you, sweet pea.
You really don't understand how having local rivals works do you?

Are you saying (despite all the BBS evidence to the contrary) that palace fans wouldn't comment if these were current events at BHAFC:-

- Fans refusing to attend.
- A £100,000,000 ground improvement that ignores 3/4rds of the ground.
- Where is the £100,000,000?
- Threats from HMRC about late accounts.
- A multi million pound, £100,000 a week striker, unable to hit a cows arse with a banjo
- American owners who have a track record of asset stripping.
- One club man in a Mexican stand off with the owner.
- An odd 'we was robbed' attitude that prevails right through the club.
- Star player viewed on by the rest of the league as Mr 'Simulation'.

After our impressive, disciplined, astutely managed victory v Utd, if we only concentrated on The Albion we'd be left with Flask-Gate'.
Were it not for [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] there would literally be nothing to look at on here.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
How the **** can you come on here morning about place threads when nearly every single thread on the BBS away end is about us?

We don't have an away end but I bet if we did there would be no place threads on the main board.

Let that soak in for a bit.

Bozza doesn't want an away end as he said we are welcoming, tolerant and all inclusive. Unlike Paranoid Palace, who confine visitors to the away end, and ban them at the earliest opportunity.
Then they have the temerity to call us inferior.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Says the person on a rival message board. How exactly is visiting NSC concentrating on Crystal Palace? Here's an idea, if you don't like what those nasty Brighton fans are saying on their forum, don't go there. There that'll save you a lot of trouble in the future.

41 threads on the Big Board, and only two directly relating to them, and one tenuous thread in praise of Salah! He almost has to go searching for them.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Bozza doesn't want an away end as he said we are welcoming, tolerant and all inclusive. Unlike Paranoid Palace, who confine visitors to the away end, and ban them at the earliest opportunity.
Then they have the temerity to call us inferior.
They do let the away fans who say good stuff about palace on their main board. He's a Leicester fan boy and is always on the end of their dick.

They secretly love us starting threads on them as we are the only club who do, the rest of the Prem are like "Crystal Who?"

el punal

Where are all the Palace Goons to fight their corner on this? Is it because we beat Utd and they lost to Pool? Or is it they are just c u n t s and only come over when they win or have GOOD news?

[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] [MENTION=26035]Eagle88[/MENTION] [MENTION=27478]TypicalPalace[/MENTION] [MENTION=37334]Mr Tumble[/MENTION] [MENTION=37204]the[/MENTION] Paddy [MENTION=22870]CPFC G[/MENTION] [MENTION=18097]Red'n'Blue[/MENTION] Where are you hiding you spineless pricks. Ohh, how many times you beaten Man Utd in the Prem?? :bigwave: :bhasign: :falmer: :rave:

You are a Crystal Palace Ultra and I claim my £5. :D

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ah bless you, sweet pea.
You really don't understand how having local rivals works do you?

Are you saying (despite all the BBS evidence to the contrary) that palace fans wouldn't comment if these were current events at BHAFC:-

- Fans refusing to attend.
- A £100,000,000 ground improvement that ignores 3/4rds of the ground.
- Where is the £100,000,000?
- Threats from HMRC about late accounts.
- A multi million pound, £100,000 a week striker, unable to hit a cows arse with a banjo
- American owners who have a track record of asset stripping.
- One club man in a Mexican stand off with the owner.
- An odd 'we was robbed' attitude that prevails right through the club.
- Star player viewed on by the rest of the league as Mr 'Simulation'.

After our impressive, disciplined, astutely managed victory v Utd, if we only concentrated on The Albion we'd be left with Flask-Gate'.
Were it not for [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] there would literally be nothing to look at on here.

This is absolutely the crux of the matter. Here we have a siuation at our main rivals where a group of supposedly "Ultra" fans (ones who smuggled fireworks illegally in to the Amex, kicking out legitimate ticket holders as they went) have put themselves above the club they supposedly support, in conflict with an owner who has the hair of Donald Trump and the self awareness of a slug. And Brighton fans are supposed NOT to find it funny? The wonder isn't that there's a thread about it, it's that we've been so self restrained.

It was truly glorious watching Monday night football for a change, as the supposedly "best atmosphere in the division" became fist-eatingly normal in the face of a routine defeat, with the added side show of the defenders of Mr Tumble getting all pissy about diving. Marvellous scenes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here