Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shaun Wright Phillips

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I would rather get Scott Sinclair from City can't even make their squad of 25 so rotting away in the reserves, one would like to think his desire to play would outway the excessive wages demands but who am I kidding.

Anderson at utd , he's another one just getting fat and picking up a big pay cheque

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I retch at the meeting of dog poo, but I'd own a dog if someone was silly enough to pay me £70k a week. Hell, I'd take all the dogs in the world.

Easy, can of freezer spray and a golf club (wedge)

Freeze said poo on landing and chip poo into nearby hedge.

For big park walkers, to a 9 iron and an apron.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
His England debut and goal vs Ukraine seems an age ago now. Couldn't believe he's still playing (in the loosest sense of the word).

scooter1

How soon is now?
I read the other day that he had a 'clear the air' meeting with Harry that ended up in an argument. If he really wanted to play, and at 33 he really only has a couple of years left, then he'd go out on loan. He's been well paid for a number of years and can't possibly need the money, so it's up to him. He has no future at QPR, so may as well move on, but perhaps the desire has gone

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
thanks
but NO thanks

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Things I don't get:
1) Why have the mirror got a poll on if he should play? what makes readers qualified to know how hard he's working in training and his desire to play?
2) If he's contracted to 70k a week, why don't they let him go out on loan to a club to pay some of his wages? They could be paying him x amount less a week and perhaps him playing would prompt a permanent move?

If you want to play football, surely money is no object if you can earn a living wage? So it's clearly about the money and not football. And anyone like that is worth coming on loan.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Things I don't get:
1) Why have the mirror got a poll on if he should play? what makes readers qualified to know how hard he's working in training and his desire to play?
2) If he's contracted to 70k a week, why don't they let him go out on loan to a club to pay some of his wages? They could be paying him x amount less a week and perhaps him playing would prompt a permanent move?

If you want to play football, surely money is no object if you can earn a living wage? So it's clearly about the money and not football. And anyone like that is worth coming on loan.

As I understand it, he refused to go out on loan. Says everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here