Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong being abused all game.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Having had a look at the Burnley forum, and having seen someone defend Bong, I have to say, they are a nasty piece of work. To a man no-one finds it disgusting.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Having had a look at the Burnley forum, and having seen someone defend Bong, I have to say, they are a nasty piece of work. To a man no-one finds it disgusting.

Sorry I'm quoting myself here, but I would have totally held my hands up if that were us, involved or not. They just totally pass it by. Horrible, horrible people.

Jan 10, 2014
Sorry I'm quoting myself here, but I would have totally held my hands up if that were us, involved or not. They just totally pass it by. Horrible, horrible people.

You lost the moral high ground when you called us 'the scum of the earth'.

Jan 10, 2014
We are probably digressing but I don't think he does have a point. It doesn't matter how many people you meet who have a certain view, it does not justify stereotyping someone else of the same background. The treatment of Gaetan on Saturday was reprehensible but responding with insults about Burnley (or anywhere else) as many Brighton fans have done on this thread is rather ignorant. I will re-iterate comments I made earlier; we had a great time in Burnley, spoke to some nice people (locals) in an excellent pub and enjoyed the game. The North is not some sort of backwater as many Southerners like to claim.

I'm glad that you had a nice time up in Burnley.

It's not as bad as its made out on here

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We are probably digressing but I don't think he does have a point. It doesn't matter how many people you meet who have a certain view, it does not justify stereotyping someone else of the same background. The treatment of Gaetan on Saturday was reprehensible but responding with insults about Burnley (or anywhere else) as many Brighton fans have done on this thread is rather ignorant. I will re-iterate comments I made earlier; we had a great time in Burnley, spoke to some nice people (locals) in an excellent pub and enjoyed the game. The North is not some sort of backwater as many Southerners like to claim.

I've never said that about the north, and have often defended against NSC haters, places & people from e.g. Newcastle, Liverpool, Wolves and Scoltand, where I've met lovely people.

There is a problem in some smaller northern towns, with a large chunk of the white populace hateful of Asians (it might be mutual) and foreigners in general. Burnley is such a place. @Aldred, is his criticism of snowflake Bong/Hughton/FA/NSC posters/KickItOut, touches upon this repeatedly as a justification as to why Burnley fans take JR's side over Bong's,

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here