Watford O, your thoughts please.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Orient fans to be moved:

Leyton Orient fans will be moved to accommodate Doncaster's huge away following at Brisbane Road this Saturday on police advice.

Rovers are expected to take more supporters to east London than the 1,200 stand they were allocated for the Division Three curtain-raiser can hold.

So Orient season-ticket holders in the North Terrace will be given seats in the South Stand at no extra cost to make way.

Season-ticket holders can exchange their voucher for a ticket in advance at the ticket office or at turnstile 43 from 1pm on matchday.

All this from the club that Watford O proclaims as bigger and better than BHA FC!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's funny though. Donny struggled to get 1,000 for their games for about a decade right up until Mr Richardson finally burnt down the stand and got locked away.

Now their support has quadrupled in the last 3 years! I'm not surprised that their support is going to be hefty on Saturday, it's a big game for them, back in the league and all that. Orient are only doing what all noddy clubs need to do merely to stay afloat - maximise their income through the turnstile.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Probably even less to move after losing 3-0 to Leyton tonight

:goal: :goal: :goal:

:lolol:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
I'm Brian, It was a youth team. Nice smilies though:clap2:

I think all teams should be given the north terrace especially you lot. Nothing funnier than watching oposition fans getting soaked in the rain while their team gets thrashed on the pitch! and we should have a standing area in front of the main stand as we used to have.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Could've done with Grimsby being that sensible lat season and giving us more tickets, as none of their fans could be arsed to go.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
WATFORD O said:
I think all teams should be given the north terrace especially you lot. Nothing funnier than watching oposition fans getting soaked in the rain

Ahhh. That's so kind of you. It'll make it feel more like Withdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports