Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] “He bit me!”, says 1901 steward to St John’s Ambulance staff.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Punches were thrown. Bloke in the long jacket seemed an odd sort to be getting involved ! He was outside so he didn’t get nicked. Good to see lots of cov giving in the “biggun”. Made for a great atmosphere near us.

Nice to see the club confine the riff-raff to the 1901 Club nowadays, and make them wear monkey suits and lanyards so the rest of us can give them a wide berth.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The first rule of 1901 Fight Club is: You do not talk about 1901 Fight Club. The second rule of 1901 Fight Club is: You DO NOT TALK ABOUT 1901 FIGHT CLUB! Third rule of 1901 Fight Club: Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The fight happened in the area where people who have booked hospitality at HB restaurant are sat. About 15 of them stood and cheered when Coventry scored.

Much as I hate away fans in Home sections, kicking off over a lower league team celebrating a goal that made it 3-1 seems just a bit uptight....

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
The first rule of 1901 Fight Club is: You do not talk about 1901 Fight Club. The second rule of 1901 Fight Club is: You DO NOT TALK ABOUT 1901 FIGHT CLUB! Third rule of 1901 Fight Club: Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight.

You've missed out rule 5 the obligatory TUT

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Much as I hate away fans in Home sections, kicking off over a lower league team celebrating a goal that made it 3-1 seems just a bit uptight....

Was quite entertaining I thought and the bloke got a slap for his troubles :laugh:

Had a brighton bloke near me with grandad style hat on truely winding Coventry up, he was doing a good job but 1 too many wanker signs and the stewards took him out. Hopefully no ban for him. Coventry had some ruffians in the corner, not sure if they ventured to town.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here