Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Away Section At Everton

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Bullens Road Lower Bullens LV1 O/41 Adult

I'm in here Saturday, Will report back next week.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Bullens Road Lower Bullens LV1 O/41 Adult

I'm in here Saturday, Will report back next week.

I'm sorry to say this will more or less be your view

This is LV1 Row N seat 49

Hackey-20121016105937.jpg

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Although 100% correct in principle, I feel this might be another 'QPR' where someone holding an obstruction free ticket might not be so laissez faire about swapping for a pillar.

Will anyone be sitting by the time you get back towards the pillar anyway? All will be standing, and shuffling up a bit surely?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
A good mate who is an EFC STH in the Bullens jokes that if they ever get a new ground he'll have to paint a stripe on the left eye of his glasses to make him feel at home.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Six in LV2, row G, hoping these are okay. Who knows!

el punal

Interesting the upper tier is on sale to Everton fans, seems are are only taking 1500?

Do you mean WE are only taking 1,500? Not so. My ticket is for UV1 and I believe UV2 sold out in the first hour of sales. Both these sections are nearest to the end of the Bullens Road stand and are designated as official away sections by Everton.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Do you mean WE are only taking 1,500? Not so. My ticket is for UV1 and I believe UV2 sold out in the first hour of sales. Both these sections are nearest to the end of the Bullens Road stand and are designated as official away sections by Everton.

I meant that lot up the road

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Interesting the upper tier is on sale to Everton fans, seems are are only taking 1500?

Don't think this is right. At 9.20am yesterday there were 2,180 available, so I'm guessing the full 3,000 went on sale.

767 left now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Demand for this is softer than I expected, given the attraction of this one to the "ground collecting" crowd.

Anyone in Tier 2 can get straight on the ticketing site now and pick up tickets easily.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here