Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New CB - Vegard Forren?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Sheff Weds did not need a 5th forward but spent £10m on Rhodes to help gain play off place.
Has scored 3 in 3...
Why were medical tests scheduled for the week after window shut?

Medical tests are done after every match. Comments have been made on Nsc about the players wearing black 'bras', which are the heart monitors, and can be seen sometimes when a player has to change a shirt.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Medical tests are done after every match. Comments have been made on Nsc about the players wearing black 'bras', which are the heart monitors, and can be seen sometimes when a player has to change a shirt.

In that case it is Hughtons fault for not playing Goldson enough

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The phone rings, in the middle of the night
My father yells what you gonna do with your life?
Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one
But girls, they want Vegard Forren
Oh girld, they want Vegard Forren

That's all they really waaaaaaaaaaannnnnnt
Some fuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If Huddersfield were smart, they would pay Forren a fortune to join them for a few months.

Very much so. We really need back up. Leeds feel they do too (like Dunk, Pontus Jansen is two bookings from a three match ban, plus Bartley will have a two game ban if booked in either of the next two games).

If Huddersfield had sense they'd offer Forren a packet to avoid either of us getting the cover we need. They don't even need him to actually ever GO to Hudderfsfield.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Very much so. We really need back up. Leeds feel they do too (like Dunk, Pontus Jansen is two bookings from a three match ban, plus Bartley will have a two game ban if booked in either of the next two games).

If Huddersfield had sense they'd offer Forren a packet to avoid either of us getting the cover we need. They don't even need him to actually ever GO to Hudderfsfield.

Dunk is 3 away from a ban

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Never heard of him before now tbh & only looked at the info on Wiki, but, from his stats I certainly wouldn't complain if we brought him in as emergency cover for the rest of the season (should anyone else go down injured). Looks like a big lad who has plenty of experience, including a run of games as first choice CB alongside Hangeland for Norway.

Seems a sensible, & probably cheap, option should we decide to approach him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The good thing about all of this is that it appears the club are being pro active and looking at the possible situation as opposed to last season with the left back situation so all praise to them.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Short term contract. Prove your worth with a view to a longer term contract.

Win win for both parties, if he's useless no harm done, if he's half decent and performs we both benefit.

No brainier for me.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
From my Norwegian correspondent

'Oh.. So you're getting an unfit, whining alcoholic with gambling problems? Congrats ����'

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

'Oh.. So you're getting an unfit, whining alcoholic with gambling problems? Congrats ����'

Who said Frank Worthington's signing ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Sign him up.
[MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here