tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Starc 51* (83 balls, 6 fours, 1 six) brings it up with a SIX over long-on from Ali :clap2:

Australia lead by 100, 245-8 and counting

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Capture.JPG

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just put a fiver on Australia at 7/1. Consolation bet....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You and that aussie cheat hold similar morals. Anyone who has played cricket knows when he has had the slightest of nicks. To review it is to show the world on numerous cameras that you are a low down morally bankrupt cheating aussie w#nker

He had everything to gain nothing to lose so an obvious move. I am sure he would be worried about a few people calling him a cheat if he batted long enough for the heavens to open and they got a draw.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Stokes has got 'im... What a CATCH from Joe ROOT flying in the slips!!!!! :clap:

9 down for 245, lead 100

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Same, except I've done a quid or two @ 500/1 and the same again @ 750/1. Never underestimate the ability of England to fold like a deck of cards.

How will England 'folding like a deck of cards' help your bet on a DRAW, exactly??

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
He had everything to gain nothing to lose so an obvious move. I am sure he would be worried about a few people calling him a cheat if he batted long enough for the heavens to open and they got a draw.

Do behave. It is not going to rain until 2 o'clock TOMORROW afternoon. :nono:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How will England 'folding like a deck of cards' help your bet on a DRAW, exactly??

I remember the famous 500/1 England win at Headingley in 1981. Lillee made an embarrassing packet.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Quite. There is a reason the draw is 750/1. Because it won't happen. They'd need the last 2 or 3 wickets to add 300 runs, and England to tip tap their way towards the target until the heavens opened.

Tell you what chaps, why not lump a quid on Bournemouth winning the league?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I remember the famous 500/1 England win at Headingley in 1981. Lillee made an embarrassing packet.

That was ASTOUNDING. Still remember listening to that test on the radio in absolute AWE. Lesson learnt to put a quid or two on the unlikeliest of England cricketing results. Just for shits and giggles, like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here