Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] US Grand Prix

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Lewis wins it, but what a pass from Verstappen on Kimi on the last lap.

Incredible racing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely brilliant drive from Verstappen. Going to stop Hamilton winning many more World titles imo.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Verstappen nicked 3rd place, what a drive

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Absolutely brilliant drive from Verstappen. Going to stop Hamilton winning many more World titles imo.

I think Verstappen could even challenge Schumacher's seven in due course - incredible to think he is only 20, just sheer natural talent and speed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why deduct Verstappen 5 secs, stupid decision

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I think Verstappen could even challenge Schumacher's seven in due course - incredible to think he is only 20, just sheer natural talent and speed.

Can also depend on the car though. If Lewis' McLaren had been any where near the Red Bull for a few years after his first title he would easily have 5/6 titles by now. Look at Alonso, so talented but the wrong decision at the wrong time can be devastating.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Boooo team Ferrari's muckers pull a stroke to get Kimi back on the podium? Ex Ferrari driver heading the stewards up today?

Maybe it was a fair decision but it hacks me off how they always favour Ferrari and their drivers. :shrug:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I think he’s done well. He’s taken 10 podiums in 17 races without taking many points off Lewis. If Lewis had a more evenly matched teammate who had beaten him a few more times then he wouldn’t have such a huge lead over Vettel. With Ferrari having a number two driver who isn’t allowed to go near the number one, Mercedes simply can’t afford to have two drivers taking points off each other every weekend.

I get what your saying but he's not nearly in the same league. Raikkonen helps Vettel and can protect him at times but Bottas just gives up whenever there is a fight and isn't a good enough in qualifying to stay ahead of the Mercedes rivals. Just a bang average driver

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
silly- killed a great story to the end of the race. Respect of the track limits is wildly inconsistent. Surprised they want to make that one so messy.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not the first time Clinton has got close to someone on a podium

The old fox is there for the grid girls:

IMG_2241.JPG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here