Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets remaining for Stoke

Monday night. On the telly. Small away following and less than a glamour fixture.....

I'm predicting this will be the first, maybe the only game that's not officially a sellout this season.

Having said that, it's a Cat C game, there are no pre purchase restrictions and this is also a game that season ticket holders can bring a friend for £15.00

This game is also an opportunity to have a record number of Albion fans in attendance for a Premier League fixture, due to the fact that Stoke only have an allocation of 1124 tickets. This should mean they are in the South stand B and C blocks meaning that D, E and F can be used by home fans if required. At this time blocks D and E are not on sale, nor is the shelf.

My source for the info on Stoke's allocation is here: https://www.stokecityfc.com/news/brighton-hove-albion-ticket-info

Oddly, they are advising their fans who wish to sit to request seats near the front. How can one request to seat when the law says you have to sit in all seater stadia. Bloody good idea regardless!

Currently available:-

North: 23 (mostly front row/disabled)
WSL: 115
WSU: 16
South: 481 (potential for another 1000+ in D and E blocks if required.
ESL: 294
ESU: 23

There are also 96 hospitality tickets available for £192.00 each. This includes a 1901 seat, dining and booze.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hoping for a gate of around 29k to keep our average above 30k

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Monday night. On the telly. Small away following and less than a glamour fixture.....

I'm predicting this will be the first, maybe the only game that's not officially a sellout this season.

Having said that, it's a Cat C game, there are no pre purchase restrictions and this is also a game that season ticket holders can bring a friend for £15.00

This game is also an opportunity to have a record number of Albion fans in attendance for a Premier League fixture, due to the fact that Stoke only have an allocation of 1124 tickets. This should mean they are in the South stand B and C blocks meaning that D, E and F can be used by home fans if required. At this time blocks D and E are not on sale, nor is the shelf.

My source for the info on Stoke's allocation is here: https://www.stokecityfc.com/news/brighton-hove-albion-ticket-info

Oddly, they are advising their fans who wish to sit to request seats near the front. How can one request to seat when the law says you have to sit in all seater stadia. Bloody good idea regardless!

There are also 96 hospitality tickets available for £192.00 each. This includes a 1901 seat, dining and booze.

Thanks for the heads up. The stoke fans want Mark Hughs out so perhaps we can oblige.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010

Price still coming up as £30 for me

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010

Here is the latest availabilty online.

This fixture is also available via Ticket Master. Here you can only buy a seat to be allocated in E1H. It has a £3.50 booking fee and TM's own expensive delivery so it's best to get your ticket direct. You will also get loyalty points and a purchase history if you have not bought before.

The figures below include 197 seats in E1H. I am not sure if the ticket master sales will be deducted from this when they are allocated. Whether a chunk of seats has already been made available to TM (in which case maybe they will come back or remain empty if unsold) or whether sales via TM reduce the available numbers of the Albion website in real time.....

North: 25
WSL: 79 (36 gone in last 2 days)
WSU: 13 (3 gone in last 2 days)
South: 418 (63 gone is last 2 days)
ESL: 250 (44 gone is last 2 days)
ESU: 20 (3 gone in last 2 days)

Note that the shelf and D and E blocks in the south could provide a further circa 1500 seats if required in addition to any other pockets that may be made available. It would be one helluva an effort to sell this one out. Maybe wins this weekend and in Wales leaving a victory against Stoke to move into a Europe spot might do the trick.....

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Here is the latest availabilty online.

This fixture is also available via Ticket Master. Here you can only buy a seat to be allocated in E1H. It has a £3.50 booking fee and TM's own expensive delivery so it's best to get your ticket direct. You will also get loyalty points and a purchase history if you have not bought before.

The figures below include 197 seats in E1H. I am not sure if the ticket master sales will be deducted from this when they are allocated. Whether a chunk of seats has already been made available to TM (in which case maybe they will come back or remain empty if unsold) or whether sales via TM reduce the available numbers of the Albion website in real time.....

North: 25
WSL: 79 (36 gone in last 2 days)
WSU: 13 (3 gone in last 2 days)
South: 418 (63 gone is last 2 days)
ESL: 250 (44 gone is last 2 days)
ESU: 20 (3 gone in last 2 days)

Note that the shelf and D and E blocks in the south could provide a further circa 1500 seats if required in addition to any other pockets that may be made available. It would be one helluva an effort to sell this one out. Maybe wins this weekend and in Wales leaving a victory against Stoke to move into a Europe spot might do the trick.....
Will be strange to see The Amex less than rammed for a PL game but it is pretty much a perfect storm. 28K?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Will be strange to see The Amex less than rammed for a PL game but it is pretty much a perfect storm. 28K?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I reckon the offical attendance will also be in the low 29,000's however, the club will spin it as a sell out. Justified by not opening at least one block in the south and the shelf and the away attendance being a bit short of their allocation.

Here's hoping I am wrong and the club need to open all blocks.

North = 22 (front row/disabled)
WSL = 38
WSU = 9
South = 328 (with potential for D and E block to be released)
ESL = 196 (150 in block H, rest are family only)
ESU = 18 (8 are disabled/wheelchair seats)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Going to be THOUSANDS of STH's quoting 'unavoidable prior work engagements' for that one - then getting ultra defensive about their no-show :lol:

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Living 190 miles away limits ability to call in at Amex on way home after work for me - plus on TV so about 6k no shows

Counter that with:-

Cat C pricing
Special season ticket mate pricing
A game that we have a chance of winning

If we could pick up maximum points tomorrow and at Swansea, this could even be the game that if we won could propel us into the Euro spots.

Either way, it will still likely be the highest 'Albion Fan' attendance.

What's not to like?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Counter that with:-

Cat C pricing
Special season ticket mate pricing
A game that we have a chance of winning

If we could pick up maximum points tomorrow and at Swansea, this could even be the game that if we won could propel us into the Euro spots.

Either way, it will still likely be the highest 'Albion Fan' attendance.

What's not to like?
Euro spots! Oh, blimey, I just love your enthusiasm!!

Half of block E in the south is now available. At the same time, some additional seats are in F block. There are also a few pairs now on sale in the family areas.

Block H in the East lower is virtually sold out, but this is the block that's also on sale via Ticket Master so it's unclear if the seats that are not available are sold or are just not being sold incase TM sell them.

Elsewhere the WSL and the North are just about cooked apart from a few front row seats. There are 17 in the west upper and 42 in the East Upper.

540 in the south across the newly opened half of E block, F block, G block and A block (corner)

Shift a few of these and we should have more Albion ticket sold that at any other game this season.

If all these did go we could still have the other half of E block (320 ish) and most, maybe all of D block (650 ish). Also the shelf could be made available, as will I'm sure more pockets of sponsor/player returns come up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here