Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] The Last Jedi - Full Trailer Released Today

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Liked the trailer, apat from what looks strongly like a CG Chewie.Tickets booked :)

edit: I do feel there may be at least an element of misdirection in the trailer though, in the way the scenes have been cut together. Hence maybe the comment about spoilers from the director to aid this attempt.

But it's a red film like ROTS instead of a white one like ESB so I guess it's going to be a bit more than slightly dark (hopefully).

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Certainly doesn't give the game away, if anything more questions than answers. My kids gave it the thumbs down though which is good or bad depending on your viewpoint.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Certainly doesn't give the game away, if anything more questions than answers. My kids gave it the thumbs down though which is good or bad depending on your viewpoint.

Thanks, I'm leaning towards watching it... later though, on the big TV with surround sound.

I'm expecting it on the Thor Ragnarok print as well, so I can't avoid it forever.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Imagine not being into Star Wars. Those poor, half alive bast*rds.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
That clip with the new AT-AT's has worried me slightly. I'm hoping that this won't be a rebooted version of Empire Strikes Back, a la Force Awakens/New Hope.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The Spoiler!

Can someone PM me what the spoiler is please (and what time in the trailer if necessary), because I didn't notice any :shrug:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
New annoying creature alert, with that Porg on the MF with Chewy. Looks like a cross between a Mogwai and a Pokémon, with irritating voice to boot.

WHY do they have to do that ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
New annoying creature alert, with that Porg on the MF with Chewy. Looks like a cross between a Mogwai and a Pokémon, with irritating voice to boot.

Because it's a kids movie!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
3D. BFI, London town.
I like the idea of going to the best cinema for such a spectacle, but I just don't get the idea of watching it in 3D, it's directed with 2D in mind :shrug:

So they can sell loads of shit toys to kids, just like Jar Jar fvcking Binks.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Phasma being alive? I guess not as everyone new that the character had a bigger role to play.
:shrug: Maybe we can all agree there aren't any big spoilers in the trailer.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Second film of a star wars trilogy. Im expecting something dark and moody. Before the good guys win in the third instalment

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Second film of a star wars trilogy. Im expecting something dark and moody. Before the good guys win in the third instalment
Sounds about right. Hopefully dark and moody doesn't mean Empire though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here