Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SING here if you are FED up with all the NEGATIVITY about the TEAM

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I do not think people are moaning at all, they are just suggesting ways in which we could improve to get even better. It is perfectly acceptable to be frustrated at letting in a 93rd min goal, I am sure the players and manager are annoyed too. That does not mean there is blanket moaning at all, just an understandable frustration.

I fully agree. I have not detected too much that could be moaning for its own sake, but appeals to be realistic, and wait for the season to end, don't get too defensive when we are winning,etc etc are not moans. We had a brilliant start -more than any of us could have imagined -and lets hope that it continues on Saturday. But lets also have our feet on the ground.

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
I fully agree. I have not detected too much that could be moaning for its own sake, but appeals to be realistic, and wait for the season to end, don't get too defensive when we are winning,etc etc are not moans. We had a brilliant start -more than any of us could have imagined -and lets hope that it continues on Saturday. But lets also have our feet on the ground.

hmmm maybe but I suppose it's not too bad

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Good Moaning.jpg

We are TOP. we are UNBEATEN and yet some IDIOTS make NEGATIVE posts and MOAN all the time.

Let's all show the POWER of POSITIVITY and get behind the TEAM starting on Saturday and PACK the AMEX and make it a CAULDRON of NOISE.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

You can't DENY The POWER of Positivity!! It's a NEW DAY!!

You're OUT of TUNE

I could be wrong, but I have a feeling it goes :clap:, :clap::clap:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ENREST has agreed to disband ARS until we lose our first game of the season #Invincibles

Leyton Gull

Banned
Sep 14, 2015
At last what is it with people. You now have a 442 formation we are scoring goals winning games top of the league unbeaten in the league and still not enough for the moaners.

What next we beat cardiff 5-0 zamora scores 3 but comes off early stand by for a deluge of moans negative tactics should have attaked more etc. Pethaps there should a separate board for moaners in happy times
Well I suppose if we beat Cardiff 5 nil and the Zam scores a hat trick then we might consider not moaning for a little bit

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
We are TOP. we are UNBEATEN and yet some IDIOTS make NEGATIVE posts and MOAN all the time.

Let's all show the POWER of POSITIVITY and get behind the TEAM starting on Saturday and PACK the AMEX and make it a CAULDRON of NOISE.

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

As EVER, ENREST has his finger FIRMLY on the pulse of the FANS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here