Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone Received Derby Away Tickets Yet

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Thanks, not getting agitated just yet and thought I'd make sure before I have words with the postie!!!!!

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Yes, collected mind at 9.00 am yesterday morning!

Are you in the lower tier or upper tier? I know that the normal away section has an upper and lower tier, but we're not in the normal place. My ticket says lower tier but the row is a double digit letter suggesting I'm right at the back, so a bit confused.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nope

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Yes collected mine on Bank Holiday Monday. Never trusting the Royal Mail again for something so important.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Nope. Id be surprised if a large chunk of us don't have to collect duplicates at the ground on Sunday.

Tomorrow I reckon. Not that it looks likely I can use mine. Not unless I can persuade someone else to work on Sunday in my place.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Nope. Id be surprised if a large chunk of us don't have to collect duplicates at the ground on Sunday.

Don't say things like that!!!!!

Shall be requesting a refund on my stamp and envelope if I have to do that!..........or subject the postie to a prolonged hammer attack!!!!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Nope, el postie will be getting done on Friday if he don't deliver :)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

You won't be. If you read the information properly when buying your tickets you'll know that Derby do not issue duplicates under any circumstances.

That is the reason that the club suggested collection.

Read the t and c before buying.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You won't be. If you read the information properly when buying your tickets you'll know that Derby do not issue duplicates under any circumstances.

That is the reason that the club suggested collection.

Read the t and c before buying.

This, they made it very clear. Be afraid........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here