Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Alphabet Game

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Kevin Russell - Albion apprentice who was offered a professional contract by the club but was never given it to sign, and was then released in October 1984 when the financial consequences of relegation from Division One began to bite.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Queen's Road, Brighton - location for Albion offices and shop for a number of years after the Goldstone sale.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Quality Reject (Ian Wright)

Apologies, beaten to the button my the Mentalist, [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] (former traillist from 1972, who once had a summer holiday in St Ives, where he got a taste for dough noughts with exotic fruit flavour fillings).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tyrone Rosenior, older brother of Leroy, who applied for the Albion manager job after Mckey Adams left. At the time he was working as a fitter for Sherrywells, but that's another story.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can I just insert the missing Sam Rents?

Ulloa Rises (to nut the ball into the back of the net). If I have been beaten to the line by AZ and tales of another youth team prospect from 82 I'll swing for him ,metaphorically, so help me I will.:lolol:

Edit hallelujah :clap:

He's gone off for his aftenoon plate of Arizona deep fried iguana and, er, fried Fries, I expect.

Just kidding AZ - absolute quality research and posts. :kiss:

If a little fast on the alphabet gun. . . . .:annoyed::shootself

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here