Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stefano Denswil loan deal OFF

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
If this Ezequiel Schelotto deal is true(and passes medical) then I'm not too bothered. The fact is, there are plenty of deals throughout a window that don't come off for various reasons. If we get 3 in today or even just an RB & FW I'd be reletively pleased

They play in completely different positions. This is bad news for us. Not only as we miss out on an excellent centre half, but stalls Goldson's back process.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
They play in completely different positions. This is bad news for us. Not only as we miss out on an excellent centre half, but stalls Goldson's back process.

I think the fact it stalls Goldson's progress is the most disappointing part of the deal being off. Goldson is already good in his position, and more playing time (particularly after missing a significant part of last season) is only going to help him and either secure his place here in the future or add to his price tag should he be sold.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think the fact it stalls Goldson's progress is the most disappointing part of the deal being off. Goldson is already good in his position, and more playing time (particularly after missing a significant part of last season) is only going to help him and either secure his place here in the future or add to his price tag should he be sold.

Lloyd Doyley - out of contract, training with Watford. 400+ appearances for Watford too - decent old warhorse with PL experience. Would he be good enough for 4th. choice BH for one season to give Connor the chance of a season's worth of game time in the Championship?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

I am aware they play in different positions. I am saying that if we added a RB and a FW I would be happy. I am not saying i am delighted the CB fell through.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Oh well., sod off back back to Flanders then.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Oh well., sod off back back to Flanders then.

giphy.gif

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As he was requested last week, Stefano is more than welcome into the 70 Minute Club as today he was an unused sub.

Andone - On after 63 minutes, DlC lost, no goal/assist or card.
Babacar - On after 75 minutes as above - well done lads text and indeed book.
Raphael - On after 67 minutes, but scored.
Haraguchi - Injured?
Delaney - A full 90 minutes, as usual, get with the programme fella.
Janssen - MIA.

Manager - Fred Hantz - Metz lost again.

I think that's everyone.

A special mention for ClickBait Leo, came on after 6 minutes, but Espanyol lost, no goals/assists or cards..

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh goodie, a rumour thread (not) worthy of a hijack.

Southampton have been linked to Celta de Vigo's winger Pione Sisto.

The fella is from:-

UGANDA.

Make it so Mr Bloom.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Must be a strong case for promoting Ben White as our 4th CB, replacing Uwe. Played twice in the EFL Cup 2016 (Colchester and Oxford). Full season at Newport where I believe he won Player of the Season. Now 20 and ready to step up? [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] what's your view?

PG

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here