Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will happen to Kazenga?...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
one thing is for certain, we currently have the best squad teammate wise in the country......we are the envy of everyone.......i trust the powers that be to sort it
Agree with this. We certainly don't want a bad apple that would put himself before the squad. For that reason alone we should bid farewell to KLL. Millwall could be a good destination for him.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I go on record as being a fan of Kaz as a footballer, a lot of people are.

He was injured and went to QPR to get game time, unfourtualy injury ended his season as well.

What could work in his favour is that Hughton has worked with him for years in the Newcastle acadamy, he is still under contract (June 2018), on form and fit he has the quality to play in the premership even as an impact player.

I believe he will be involved in pre season.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Saying he isn't good enough at Championship level just isn't an accurate reflection of his potential. He was tearing teams a new one at the beginning of last season (15/16) until he got injured.

It is fair to say that he has never been consistent enough and is a talent wasted. He needs a massive pre-season to get anywhere near the first team squad and but suspect he'll be on his way before then anyway.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This
After reading how the club monitor how players interact online in social media to get the "correct" bunch of lads in the squad i feel his days are finished with us.
Great memories and best of luck to him but he is not what the club wants in the dressing room.........i think they are most definitely right as well.

I wonder if a certain CB now falls in to this category?

Blimey, talk about taking it to the extreme.

Duffy fits in to the squad just fine. No one cares where he dips his sausage so long as he's part of the dressing room group and I'd say he still is. Meanwhile there's no point looking at Kaz's Twitter - he's just not good enough. He knows it too and, believe me, is making some sensible plans.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I wouldn't say he isn't good enough, because he was brilliant in 15/16 before his injury derailed his season. Sadly injuries has been the theme and I wouldn't be surprised to see him move on. His pace and power can be enough to terrorise many fullbacks though. Wouldn't shock me if he gets a crack at the Prem in the future.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Too injury prone whatever division we are in to make an impact

And seems to have lost that burst of speed that made him such a threat

Albion my Albion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
http://diary-of-kaz.blogspot.com/

In order to have clarity in your life you must be clear. Clear of old ties, old issues and old thought patterns. Clear of any mental, spiritual, emotional or physical clutter.
Often the key to breaking a habit is to create a new one that is more supportive to your growth and happiness. Ultimately you need to take space for yourself, create a sense of inner stillness and calm. Then with strength and courage, clear away the clutter and destructive ties in life.

I wish all you super duper people out there a fantastic time.

Lots of love and blessings.

Kaz

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I keep getting told he's off to Millwall now they've been promoted.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
I keep getting told he's off to Millwall now they've been promoted.

Seem to remember him going mental during a warm up at the Den due to two guys shouting something at him...
Sure he'd be able to put it behind him if they came calling but never seen a player lose it like that at the crowd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here