Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stockdale OFF ***to Birmingham - Official***

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
What a farce this is. If I owned a football club, I would ban all players and managers/coaches from using Twitter. No good can come from it.

Agreed .

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And that was an amazing turnaround from Calde, after he was almost a Southampton signing!

Is it brinkmanship to try and get the best deal possible?

I know we all sighed with relief when Calde signed a new deal. And what a player he was that next season!
Hopefully DS will do the same! #PenaltySaveKing

Probably signed for less and without the future/career he may have had at Southampton. But Calde is a shining star amongst mercenaries.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Clearly not going to sign a new contract. Best of luck to you Stocko, shame you don't want a regular first time spot in the PL. Either a bench warmer for a top team or a regular Championship keeper. Thanks for the memories.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Would be unlikely to move if he goes to Chelsea as rumoured. He will go where the money is imo.

Sake. Seriously. AGAIN: That rumour was in one paper once.
It's since been rubbished by Naylor and Stocko himself.
Deary me.

Last edited:

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
New deals offered to four, check official site. Strange time to announce at midnight?

Looking forward to a new keeper already

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I reckon he'll stay.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

WhingForPresident

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"Seb Pocognoli, Fikayo Tomori and Chuba Akpom have also enjoyed successful loan spells with us and made significant contributions to our season."

Someone needs to have a chat with the club's comms team.

Thank you to Seb and Fikayo for their excellent efforts (does that mean Poco isn't signing?) by all means but ffs, don't even try to make me believe that that useless bag o'Vanarama South level shite contributed ANYTHING but a little bit of disappointment to our season.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Means little re Pocognoli I would guess. He will remain under contract at West Brom until the window opens. I would imagine we would be interested but not in a position to confirm anything

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
This is going to run and run!
Well at least until June 30th :bounce::wave:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports