Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My movie 'CAGE' - on Amazon Prime now.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
If the bar itself didn't break, the force of being repeatedly smashed in the middle may have weakened the joints at either end to the point of breaking.

And if she had tried, and failed, I think she could have picked fibres from a bar with the fork until it was weak enough to break.

But she didn't try! Women, eh?[/QUOTE]

I know - clearly not taking it that seriously!

IMAG0244.jpg

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If the bar itself didn't break, the force of being repeatedly smashed in the middle may have weakened the joints at either end to the point of breaking.

And if she had tried, and failed, I think she could have picked fibres from a bar with the fork until it was weak enough to break.

But she didn't try! Women, eh?

This isn't hollywood - her foot would break long before there is any weakening of a piece of graded 3x3.

The fork was probably cheap metal too, probably bend in a tough steak let alone picking through a piece of construction grade timber.

Now, using the bed frame as a lever though....:p

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Couldn't she have dug a tunnel with a geological hammer?

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
She could easily have removed some of her clothing, pissed on it and then passed it through a couple of slats*, then used her shoe or something to start twisting the clothing until it tightened so much that it bent, then broke the wood.

Alternatively she may have been able to use that chunky bed as a lever. Or maybe just pushed the cage to an area with other options.

This whole thing stinks of complacency from the prisoner, proper head in the sand stuff

Really looking forward to watching this, great job Gripper :) :)

*This might have bumped you up into the next ratings bracket, but I reckon you'd make a fortune from special interest viewers :)

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
CAGE is available in Asda and Morrisons at the moment if anyone is interested. Note how I have cleverly moved it to the top of the DVD chart next to La La Land!

It's been a crazy experience so far this one. We've had some amazing reviews and some lovely things said about the film... but also some really vile and abusive hate too. One bloke tracked down my personal Facebook account to abuse me!

The internet is a crazy place.

18451542_10155464555053938_1531864387900862391_o.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here