• Start date

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
[yt]tpYFqJuo2aY[/yt]

D

Deleted member 2719

[yt]tpYFqJuo2aY[/yt]

Thanks for those as i have not seen the stage celebrations yet.

I have got to say the singing seemed a bit mis-jointed, or was it everyone was w**kered by then???

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Put these on the happy man thread so thought I would shove them on here too.
I present our Lord & Master Sir Anthony of Bloom.

IMG_8128.jpg

IMG_8131.jpg

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thanks for those as i have not seen the stage celebrations yet.

I have got to say the singing seemed a bit mis-jointed, or was it everyone was w**kered by then???

It was typical Albion singing-all over the frigging place :albion2: However, for once Sussex by the Sea was almost good, not 200mph and all coordinated.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Put these on the happy man thread so thought I would shove them on here too.
I present our Lord & Master Sir Anthony of Bloom.

View attachment 85396

View attachment 85397

All joking aside and from somebody who detests, nay, loathes, the Honours system-isn't it time Tony Bloom was nominated for his services to football? Him and Dick Knight, possibly Martin Perry.

D

Deleted member 2719

It was typical Albion singing-all over the frigging place :albion2: However, for once Sussex by the Sea was almost good, not 200mph and all coordinated.

Just maybe these JCL'S are knocking the older fan (JCE'S) into shape with GOSBTS !!:ohmy:

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
All joking aside and from somebody who detests, nay, loathes, the Honours system-isn't it time Tony Bloom was nominated for his services to football? Him and Dick Knight, possibly Martin Perry.

Definitely Martin Perry - too tired to detail now but he will be the one dealing with the £5m works this summer including the planning application which he mentioned yesterday, he lead the Lancing project negotiations, permissions and construction, he project managed the construction of the stadium, he fought for planning permission for the stadium including the enquiries etc etc Martin's role is and has been immense. Very clever man - we are lucky to have his experience and expertise

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Definitely Martin Perry - too tired to detail now but he will be the one dealing with the £5m works this summer including the planning application which he mentioned yesterday, he lead the Lancing project negotiations, permissions and construction, he project managed the construction of the stadium, he fought for planning permission for the stadium including the enquiries etc etc Martin's role is and has been immense. Very clever man - we are lucky to have his experience and expertise

Totally agree I shouted up to him yesterday thank you, he smiled gave me the thumbs up....

A little later walking along, Attila was beside me with his bike, and he shouted up to Martin several times before getting his attention... It was a nice little moment as Martin recognised him and Attila shouted up "we did Martin we did it" that was nice to see as a great big grin came across both their faces and Martin shouted back "I know"

Just another great memory from yesterday.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
IMG_20170515_221011.jpg
Mullers has a few words with me while DK waves regally to the crowd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here