Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your ONE highlight from yesterday?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Spot on about Hughton's class. Wont take credit for anything.

Hes the kind of bloke who when proposing to his good lady and she said she loves the ring, would answer by paying credit to the jeweller, the diamond miner, the car park attendant and the person at the bank who authorised the credit card transaction.
Don't forget telling her how good the other shops were, there are no easy decisions when visiting other shops - even Ratner's and Elizabeth Duke. Elizabeth Duke has had a good run of income recently and it is hard to breakdown their sales staff.

If I have to choose just one ... it's being passed a glass of bubbly from the "friends and family" area at the side of the stage. A reminder that these guys are still the same friends and family that they have been ever since Hereford.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I was close to tears on several occassions during the build up but the dam finally burst when we all started singing Sweet Caroline and these words:

Hands, touching hands
Reaching out, touching me, touching you

And seeing the players and the fans reaching out to each other together

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Being given a large "together in the Premier league" flag by a very attractive lady atop a bus while I continued to cling to a lamppost I nearly fell from shortly before while heading a poorly thrown ball from Sidwell.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Seeing my seven-year-old daughter running about giving it some welly on a blue and white vuvuzela was pretty cool. In her new kit, the seventh birthday Junior Seagulls gift from the club. I hope they keep that tradition up, it's a great gesture.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Solly's reaction to his sunglasses falling off after heading a football. Head in hands! They may have been recovered by a steward but I am uncertain.

I'm pretty sure Dunk threw his own sunglasses into the crowd from the stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Tony Bloom held aloft by the players . The best chairman in football .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Such a lot of special things to remember from a very memorable day.
Difficult to choose one moment but for me it was just the sheer spectacle of a sea of blue and white worn by young and old alike, and to top it all, the sun shone brightly on our parade.

Even the sky was blue and white

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
It was great to see Dick Knight laughing and happy on the top of his bus. Alongside Alan Mullery, a reminder of 1979.

Great to see Mullers there. Although I was surprised, as I thought he would be at White Hart Lane given all that was going on there yesterday.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Anybody got the footage of Stephens doing the worm onto the stage?
It certainly sounded like Bloom had indulged in the Champers during the parade.
Great to see/hear the Albion legends doing interviews on the stage before the bus arrived.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Not the best highlight for me, but when we were waiting for a bus on Church Road, to go home, this busker starting playing SBTS on his clarinet, so we joined in with the words. I'm not sure the bus queue enjoyed it, but we didn't get anything thrown at us.

I pulled up alongside the bus stop waiting for the lights. Also joined in, not sure he is a busker? He was in Zone A celebrating along with the rest of us. :vuvu:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Is there a central place for videos? Either official or unofficial.

D

Deleted User X18H

The realisation that 94,000 people must have been desperately trying to buy tickets to Withdean for 12 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here