Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
To me it came shining through ages ago, and pompous know all with it.

I decided to not engage after my last post regarding the prat. I wont put him on ignore but I will not be goaded anymore by his inflammatory banality.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
General Election - first poll

Bloke in the middle looks like a peado. Bloke on right looks like a Polish odd job man.

Not good HT, I know your angry and yes the local elections results are already showing signs that the Labour Party as you and I know is finished but you shouldn't be posting bile like that, we both know your more intelligent than the post suggests [emoji853]

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
What a fantastic night for the Conservatives. I suspect that Labour will get obliterated in the forth coming General Election. A Sea of Blue in England with one Green dot in Brighton & a few Red freckle spots elsewhere.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cal-eleciton-night-Ukip.html#comments-4475474

On this site you would think the Left is about to take power. However, as usual the silent majority, just get on with life without screaming & shouting.
Happy, Happy days. Blue is the colour

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Labour heartlands now equal Labour past lands.

After the GE we can only hope for a complete breakdown in the current Labour party and a reinvention of a proper centre-left opposition, by God the country needs it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Whether in 1990 you pay £843.00 per month on a mortgage of £80,000 @ 12% interest rates compared to £925.00 per month today on a £230 000 mortgage @ 2% the affordability is similar even accepting that future and past variables would effect these calculations.

Even usual inflation rates quickly turn the 1990 £80 000 into £167 000 today, so although I acknowledge the difficulties, past experience makes me less inclined to believe there is no way forward for young people to get on the property ladder at some time.

In your example the property is now 3 times the price it was. I dread to think how many times the purchasers salary this now is because sure as hell it will not have increased 3 fold. That's an extra 150k the purchaser has to now find in their life time. And I think I have this right, but you're now stating that to square this out they simply borrow much more money over a longer time? Isn't this the very thing which led to the financial crisis?

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
To me it came shining through ages ago, and pompous know all with it.

Typical modern day labour type.
Sneering snob thinks he is better, smarter and a class above everyone else.
(remember stupid people should not be able to vote, should be a test)

front.jpg

How times have changed but in fairness to HT he is pro EU,he is just being compatible to their hatred of ordinary people.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm enjoying the kippers crowing about labour when they're having such an excellent election

Difference being that the Tories will now do what UKIP supporters wanted all long. Best to keep Labour away from being credible and thus push through Brexit with little valid opposition. UKIP was always a protest party - Labour on the other hand have some daft idea that they could hold power.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Labour heartlands now equal Labour past lands.

After the GE we can only hope for a complete breakdown in the current Labour party and a reinvention of a proper centre-left opposition, by God the country needs it.

Indeed.
Its not a cliche.
This country functions best with a strong opposition with credible policies. Whilst i am a tory there have been numerous Labour MP`s over the decades that i have been voting that i have admired.
Admittedly they are usually more of the centre left type, but i loved Tony Benn and Dennis Skinner is an absolute legend, a proper MP who always seems to be in the chamber looking after the interests of his constituents and tirelessly having surgeries as well.
Sad to see Alan Johnson call it a day as well. Labour need genuine people like him.

The current shower of has-been activists is an embarrassment to the labour party, an insult to the genuine working class they seem to have abandoned and a long term concern for the country in general........when i say long term im thinking 10 years to undo Corbyns disastrous legacy experiment......that cant be good for anyone

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Difference being that the Tories will now do what UKIP supporters wanted all long. Best to keep Labour away from being credible and thus push through Brexit with little valid opposition. UKIP was always a protest party - Labour on the other hand have some daft idea that they could hold power.

I know it's not as if they've ever run anything is it?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Looks like saying strong and stable ever other sentence has really got through to the sheep brigade 🐐

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Typical modern day labour type.
Sneering snob thinks he is better, smarter and a class above everyone else.
(remember stupid people should not be able to vote, should be a test)

View attachment 85022

How times have changed but in fairness to HT he is pro EU,he is just being compatible to their hatred of ordinary people.

The problem with you and the rest of the Fairy Godfathers is you live your lives in a permanent state of outrage and anger. Someone like HT holds very different political views to you so immediately you are outraged, this blinds you to the tongue in cheek humour he uses and uses very well I think.

You lot are so bloody afraid because you are so close to a Tory led, dog eat dog, right wing, Britain on its own, Utopian Ukippers paradise and you're so petrified it'll be snatched away that you snap at anyone who opposes you, even in jest.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering....

D

Deleted member 22389

The job is done, where do you think the Kippers are now going to put their cross. Enjoy.

Over the years Labour loved calling UKIP every name under the sun. In the process they pissed off millions of their old voters who jumped ship to UKIP, now those same supporters have jumped to the Tories. Will never ever vote for the Labour party again.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The problem with you and the rest of the Fairy Godfathers is you live your lives in a permanent state of outrage and anger. Someone like HT holds very different political views to you so immediately you are outraged, this blinds you to the tongue in cheek humour he uses and uses very well I think.

You lot are so bloody afraid because you are so close to a Tory led, dog eat dog, right wing, Britain on its own, Utopian Ukippers paradise and you're so petrified it'll be snatched away that you snap at anyone who opposes you, even in jest.

:lol:

1/ im not outraged, and have never been outraged in my life, people that think outrage is a real thing are usually inventing things in their head.......you have form on this.

2/ If you want to call "Bloke in the middle looks like a peado. Bloke on right looks like a Polish odd job man" just a bit of "jest" then all power to you.......you are entitled to think that comment was funny.

we all have different opinions on humour

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:lol:

1/ im not outraged, and have never been outraged in my life, people that think outrage is a real thing are usually inventing things in their head.......you have form on this.

2/ If you want to call "Bloke in the middle looks like a peado. Bloke on right looks like a Polish odd job man" just a bit of "jest" then all power to you.......you are entitled to think that comment was funny.

we all have different opinions on humour

That's quite a measured response from you. I imagine it was killing you trying to keep your outrage to a minimum. Well done. Progress.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Simply put... it looks like the NSC poll is being reflected across these local elections overnight..... Labour dead and buried, at least while Corbyn is leading them.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

I think you do a fair impression of outrage and anger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here