Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things that are going to irritate you this season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The inevitable comment "Zamora would have put that one away" is going to drive me mad. I just know it:shootself

Must try and stop myself saying it as well:ohmy:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Crystal Palarse....not in our division but they always irritate me :angry:

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
I would have said Dwayne but that looks like it's been sorted. Nice one Mods!

The bloke in my row who arrives late, gets up 15 minutes before half time, arrives back late after half time and then leaves before the end of the game will irritate me the most. Can't understand why he spends all that money on a season ticket and then misses half the game every time. And he goes to away games as well! :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, and he doesn't say "Excuse me" or "Thanks" to everyone who gets up to let him out.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hearing that Stoke or Reading are winning at places like West Ham, Sunderland, Forest etc etc

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Away allocation of less than a 1000 in a ground where all the other stands will be empty

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
The mindless, occasionally racist f*ckwit five seats along from me who loves Jonesy but slaughters everybody else, and thinks he's the funniest man in the world.

Opposition chants about Zamora being sold - suspect we'll hear 'One Man Team' a fair bit this season.

Some supporters getting on the teams' back when we're not leading or playing well.

Man Utd fans.

Having to watch the QPR game from a pub in Menorca. :angry:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Not being in a promotion place

even worse.... not being in a play-off spot would really irritate me

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
dunno said:
Rival fans signing 'where's your Bobby gone...'

For the deaf amongst us? :lolol:

Last edited:

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London
shitty withdean already did it for me tonight. right shit hole - no singing and too many kids screaming about the whereabouts of a beachball rather than watching the match.
:glare: :glare: :glare:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Once again, having Brighton on an equal par with Bournemouth (who?) whilst Pompey, Southampton, Reading, Gillingham, Watford and maybe even Man Utd touted as the only local teams by Meridian TV!!!

Seeing Cardiff City survive in Div 1

Being a skint student for a second year and failing to get to as many games as I'd like

Having my Chelsea supporting flatmate taunt me all year about supporting some small club who are shit and in Div 2

Watch Leon Knight bag some goals then get poached by a club with more than 5p to their name

Spend the year wondering if we actually have that whole 5p for a cash transfer?

Watching Glenn Hoddle ruin Zamora's chances of a decent run out by signing another 10 strikers

Quite possibly seeing Micky Adams failing to keep Leicester City in the Premiership - I want that man to succeed and finally get recognition at the highest level

Tony Blair and George Bush

R2D2

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Atillas choice of music! :nono: :nono:

The team running out when music ??? (not GOSBTS) is still playing.

Missing Peterborough away :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here