Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe write things better then Sheebs. Might be what you meant - certainly isn’t what you wrote.

You think that account was a Brazilian player? Tweeting in the middle of a Sunday ‘announce blah blah’ - you think a Brazilian would really even know this ‘trendy’ twitter thing that the kids do!? Can’t see it.

Reeeereally?! I even say the ‘announce’ thing above it and would call the whole of Twitter ‘trendy’. I even used a ‘-‘ instead of a ‘.’ ! Makes sense to me. Oh well cba to escalate it as I’ve explained clearly it was misinterpreted.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
You think that account was a Brazilian player? Tweeting in the middle of a Sunday ‘announce blah blah’ - you think a Brazilian would really even know this ‘trendy’ twitter thing that the kids do!? Can’t see it.

Reeeereally?! I even say the ‘announce’ thing above it and would call the whole of Twitter ‘trendy’. I even used a ‘-‘ instead of a ‘.’ ! Makes sense to me. Oh well cba to escalate it as I’ve explained clearly it was misinterpreted.

No need to escalate it - but being sarcy and expecting some sort of apology when you’ve not exacty written something clearly is a bit much.

I did actually read it the way you suggested by the way. But can see why people didn’t .

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
[MENTION=21604]LCFC[/MENTION]NEWS6
57m57 minutes ago
I’ve been told that a medical with a player has been agreed for today.. As far as I’m aware the player is on a plane to Heathrow airport.. I think it’s #jahanbakhsh
9m9 minutes ago
Okay.. From the last tweet it’s not #jahanbakhsh. I doubt he’ll be joining Leicester from what I’ve been told, looks like Brighton have won him🤔 #lcfc #bhafc
7m7 minutes ago
It’s not #jahanbakhsh

:lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No need to escalate it - but being sarcy and expecting some sort of apology when you’ve not exacty written something clearly is a bit much.

I did actually read it the way you suggested by the way. But can see why people didn’t .

How about you pick up on the pricks who started being ‘sarcy’ in the first instance to warrant the returned sarcasm from me rather than making a beeline for my posts and saying it wasn’t what I wrote? Treat others as they treat you. It takes a lot for something on the internet to wind me up but this has, so don’t stick up for them if you read it correctly, especially with the correct use of grammar I used.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
How about you pick up on the pricks who started being ‘sarcy’ in the first instance to warrant the returned sarcasm from me rather than making a beeline for my posts and saying it wasn’t what I wrote? Treat others as they treat you. It takes a lot for something on the internet to wind me up but this has, so don’t stick up for them if you read it correctly, especially with the correct use of grammar I used.
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] just enjoy the Sunday sun mate. Why let it get to you.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] just enjoy the Sunday sun mate. Why let it get to you.

Yes sorry - wasn’t a great time for someone to wrongly have a pop. I’ll go. X

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Can we get back to the real reason for the thread, way too many notifications of something anal.
Thank you Dingodan for bringing it back

Quite, does anyone know if he has been given his barley sugar ready for landing? Don’t want his ears popping

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
So, assuming he has landed at Heathrow let’s hope the curse of the M25 does not happen again. Hopefully we have a driver to pick them up with no option to turn right and head up the M1 after a phone call to his agent.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Does anyone else feel like they're playing us off against Leicester to get a better deal?

I've got a bad feeling that media noises will indicate us, then out of the blue we'll see him in a Leicester shirt on Wednesday.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Yes sorry - wasn’t a great time for someone to wrongly have a pop. I’ll go. X

To be fair [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] what you wrote was ambiguous. Their interpretation was just as accurate as what you meant because you weren't precise enough.

Doesn't excuse the unpleasantness. From either side.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
12m12 minutes ago
I can confirm Alireza Jahanbakhsh IS NOT signing for Leicester City. More to follow soon. #lcfc #bhafc

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Does anyone else feel like they're playing us off against Leicester to get a better deal?

I've got a bad feeling that media noises will indicate us, then out of the blue we'll see him in a Leicester shirt on Wednesday.

Nah think it’s done and dusted he’s signing for Brighton . Announced tonight or tomorrow.

Not sure Leicester were ever in for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I think the recruitment team are astute enough now to sniff something like that out.

#holdthenerve

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Everyone leave Sheebo alone. This happened to me once where my words were twisted to make me look like an England national team hater just for claiming I prefer Ireland.

I can't remember the user who did this, but I do remember him becoming very relentless with the use of twisting my words. Not a nice experience so please leave Sheebo alone.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What mode of transport is Ali in now?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here