Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff game rearranged for Tues 24th Jan, 7.45pm.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Well done Barber! Putting the fans first again.

But then the club already has my money (including my travel subsidy) so why should they care?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well done Barber! Putting the fans first again.

But then the club already has my money (including my travel subsidy) so why should they care?

To be fair Profit Paul knows that he needs buses and lots of them so he now has 14 days to get these in place.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Are there any trains on a strike day? I'll be working in London so will have to rely on the trains or won't be able to get to the game.

There will be trains to get you from London to brighton. There may or may not be trains to get you from brighton to falmer. Although I think I remember there being Brighton to Lewes shuttles for one strike affected game, I cannot recall which though.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
What would a cab from the station to Falmer cost? Must be loads in the same boat, happy to share 4/5 ways?

I've done it a few times, and from memory was anything from £12-£15. (£15 was for a 6 seater)

£3 each i'm sure there will be people in the same boat. Alternatively walk down to St Peter's church and get the 25 bus, free with ST, takes just as long as fills up and then it's bus lane most the way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not that it will affect me personally, but that is an ASLEF strike day isn't it? F***ing marvellous :nono:
It needs to be played asap though, before there are problems with fixture congestion.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not convenient for many but probably the best time as we need to get the fixture out of the way. Also means that, if we win then we could be 5pts ahead of Newcastle before we play them. Add in the fact that there is the possibility that the game away to Barnsley could be postponed if the team beats Lincoln/Ipswich and even possibly Derby at home.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What a f-ing stupid idea. I've just booked to stay away for work due to the strike...
What a f-ing stupid idea.

Several of us thought this would be the date, despite the strike.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Move that to the Sunday as well.

You think we have the ability to start rescheduling OTHER clubs' fixtures!?

Besides, Reading and Cardiff (and US) all have games on the following Tuesday...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here