Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tony Blackburn sound of the 60,s.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Much too early for me,

If only there was some sort of way in which one could listen to radio shows at a time other than their original broadcast slot.

Let me just put a call in to Tim Berners-Lee.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If only there was some sort of way in which one could listen to radio shows at a time other than their original broadcast slot.

Used to get confused with a similar thing when trying to watch the open university a stupid o'clock in the morning.
Never really thought about that beta max thing :wink:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

You can.
It's repeated at Midnight on Mondays.
Something for Larks and nighthawks.
Or do you mean that there is some sort of technology out there that actually allows you to listen to it when it isn't on.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It's alright,i suppose.
Brian Mathews version played a lot more obscure tracks, a lot I'll admit, i had never heard, Tony Blackburns choices are more main stream hits, most of which I've heard.

The two main bugbears for me, is every other record Mr Blackburn declares its his favourite ever song, or it was the first record he ever bought etc, and his truly enormous ego, he talks as if he had huge success with his recording career, but, was just unlucky not to have been bigger than Elvis.
I can only recall one of his records.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wife babysits and I am the official letter writer for the family and the block of flats I live in on official matters concerning everybody. It is very easy because there are templates for virtually every circumstance just a matter of filling in the details

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here