Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Great first half. Terrible second. It happens.

Solid player, past it now. For me he has always looked better when covering down the left. I think he has always looked a little bit suspect at RB.

I disagree too, I thought he was poor in both halves. Very, very negative, kept going backwards or sideways when he had options to go forward, putting team mates needlessly under pressure.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Was a weak link all night, along with Duffy. We do miss Bruno and his link up play with Knockaert, who didn't look at the races.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Can't shoot or cross to save himself never has been able to, annoying when he had that shot late on when we had players queuing up at the back post

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
He's been poor for a while now. Maybe since forest away where I believe he made comeback from.last injury.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Really missed Bruno linking up with AK. They had so many 2 on 1 in the first half, poor communication between the 2. I love the guy, but we can't win games with sentiment. that said, I don't think we deserved to lose tonight

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He's too old. Bring back Bruno

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Loved the guy to bits last season. But feel he was leagues behind from today's game, no composure on the ball and looked v shakey. It was his skewed clearance that led to their second, if Bruno stays out for Newcastle got to be a start for the greyhound surely?!

It was Duffy's poor clearance, giving the ball to the Bournemouth player, that led to the corner before the second goal. Then after the corner was partially cleared, there was poor defending from many players, leaving Defoe free for the through ball (no one tracked him as he ran into the space).

Rosenior did have a very poor game, though, with several poor clearances.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Bruno has not been that good this season either.He was awful at Watford.Nobody like losing & when you do you want to find a scapegoat to blame.I thought Stephens & Dunk were fantastic tonight.Hemed & gross worked their socks off.Solly did well.The fullbacks struggled a bit as did Duffy.Propper had his moments along with Knockaert & the keeper hardly had a save to make.We all know we are lacking
in top quality especially up front.But we are where we are.We know that our home form will seal our fate this season.
So instead of looking for a scapegoat why don't we dust ourselves down & get ready for our next challenge against Newcastle next Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Depends how you look at it in my opinion. If you want a defending full back Liam is quality. If you want a 36 year old marauding left back that doesn't have the legs to get back, Bruno is your man. One thing is for sure, they are totally different players and Knocky definitely doesn't like a change in full backs. He is brilliant with Bruno, and not quite sure with Liam. I noted that Knocky spends more time inside with Liam and more time outside with Bruno. I guess it's fine lines, but I still think Liam has this season left in him for the top flight... after that? Possibly the same with Bruno.

theboybilly

While I agree Liam gave the ball away cheaply for the equaliser there was a fair bit of opportunity for his teammates to get him out of jail. I don't think he played half as badly as a lot seem to be suggesting. We were defensively sound for an hour - Liam was a big part of that

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
His defensive mindset showed in the first minute. He won a throw in 15 yards into their half. Rather than go forward he threw it 40 yards backwards to the CB who passed it to Ryan who kicked it to an opposition player on the halfway line. It was a really poor decision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here