Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many Leicester tickets are left?

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I see 2 seats were made available in block P, and one has gone. What are these? A couple of extra disabled seats maybe?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Watford won't sell out on the first phase anyway!

I hope you're right, whilst I have enough points my lads are on 221 so I have to wait for phase two anyway!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Bollocks they are! I got mine two hours ago about 3 pm. :albion2:

There were still tickets popping up online a couple of hours ago, probably declined returns. It's been locked as sold out for over an hour now, so unless they plan to release more to give non-STH a chance on Thursday then I think they're all gone.

el punal

There were still tickets popping up online a couple of hours ago, probably declined returns. It's been locked as sold out for over an hour now, so unless they plan to release more to give non-STH a chance on Thursday then I think they're all gone.

I'm not sure they can. As it's the Premier League ticket allocation now of 3,000 ( or 10% for smaller grounds) I don't think you can pick up extra allocations as you could in the Championship. Gone are the days of us having 7,000 fans as we did at MK Dons and 6,000+ at Fulham.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I'm not sure they can. As it's the Premier League ticket allocation now of 3,000 ( or 10% for smaller grounds) I don't think you can pick up extra allocations as you could in the Championship. Gone are the days of us having 7,000 fans as we did at MK Dons and 6,000+ at Fulham.

I meant BHA potentially holding some back out of the 3305 supplied. I probably wasn't very clear.

el punal

Sorry, mis-read your post when I did my previous comment. I was under the assumption of Leicester releasing more tickets. Having said that, the Albion will probably go down the loyalty points route, and, unfortunately for those who are not ST holders will be the ones to miss out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here