Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa tickets

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I kept getting a message that I had applied for an invalid number of tickets but kept on trying. I got there eventually. Doug Ellis stand P9 EE73

That was happening to me. Came up with the error screen saying each customer was only entitled to "0" tickets per FAN number. At first I thought it was coming up because it thought I'd already bought one (I hadn't) and then noticed the zero! Something was wrong.

Anyway signed out and signed back in again, and that was a blessing in disguise as now I have the AA row tickets

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Mad that tickets have sold out this quickly for Villa, but still tickets available for Wolves on Friday! :shrug:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Mad that tickets have sold out this quickly for Villa, but still tickets available for Wolves on Friday! :shrug:

Or that I am just 9 points off the level for today's tickets, with less than a snowball's chance in hell of
getting one tomorrow. But hey - that's life I guess.

Flydye75

May 17, 2016
Brighton
I can buy tomorrow but looks like will miss out.

People's views on buying in home fans, think p7 (next to segregation) had some... how risky?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Sorry if I've missed as been offline, but any chance at all for more tickets. Villa 11 pts off the playoffs, zero to play for now

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

People's views on buying in home fans, think p7 (next to segregation) had some... how risky?

Plenty of posts on this earlier in the thread. West Midlands Police not known for their welcoming approach. Strange that none in P8 (directly next to our allocation) but 100 available on Seatwave in P7.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing

£7 booking fee per ticket on seatwave! I'm hoping there's an outside chance of being given the Trinity Upper as we would easily shift another 3k

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

Probably risky. If you look at the seatwave site, it says you have to have a purchase history with Villa for their Birmingham game. I suspect if they notice a lot of sales with a BN postcode they'll do the same for us.

Suggest talk of buying in the home end is not a good topic on here.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
9am this morning I got my ticket for Villa vs Brighton

11am this morning I got a ticket for El Classico

Guess which one I am more excited about?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Has it all sold out now?

I can only select P9 P10 or P11 (it won't let me select Q1 Q2 or Q3) and none of them will let me buy a single ticket... so unless they have other areas/tickets to release, or there is something wrong with me... it would look that way?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here