Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City Home moved to 5:30 kick off Saturday

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Come on Sky and Barber
This is a joke !!!!! Albion should at least make a statement saying what they believe is going on. League table has not changed since last Saturday there is no reason why this was not announced earlier.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
This is a joke !!!!! Albion should at least make a statement saying what they believe is going on. League table has not changed since last Saturday there is no reason why this was not announced earlier.
The whole Sky thing is a joke. I have a ticket not knowing if I can go to the game. To guarantee going you would need four days off work!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

If it's isn't announced today, due to their 5 week rule, at least we know it isn't on the Friday.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
The whole Sky thing is a joke. I have a ticket not knowing if I can go to the game. To guarantee going you would need four days off work!

and I checked with The Club and the tickets is non transferable if the person who bought the ticket can't go

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Absolutely CRAZY that the season ends in 6 weeks. Doesn't sound long at all when you say it like that but by GOD a lot is going to happen in that time

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
and I checked with The Club and the tickets is non transferable if the person who bought the ticket can't go
Funny enough I would like the time changed on Saturday to 5.30. If it stays at 3 I will struggle to get there for the kick off. Any other day I may struggle too. It's just ridiculous that everyones travel and accommodation is put on hold while Sky decide when the kick off should be... W*nkers

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sympathy to everyone who has to organise days off. I'm lucky (self employed) so just take the day off, but my Daughter has to organise cover and transport from Wales. I've got her a ticket but for when?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Sympathy to everyone who has to organise days off. I'm lucky (self employed) so just take the day off, but my Daughter has to organise cover and transport from Wales. I've got her a ticket but for when?

I've requested off nights for the Friday before and a day off for the Saturday so I have those two eventualities covered. My shift requests for the following week have to be in on Monday so I am desperately hanging on waiting for a Sky announcement to see if I can nail this match down or not. The tickets are there but will we be able to us them. So frustrating and I'm one of the lucky ones that can request duties.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
My wedding is on the Sunday. As long as the game doesn't get moved to then I can deal with whatever they go with.

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
My wedding is on the Sunday. As long as the game doesn't get moved to then I can deal with whatever they go with.

Not likely to be the Sunday I wouldn't have thought, Everton vs Chelsea at 2.05 and Spurs vs Arsenal at 4.30.
Unless they have us the 12:30 slot, but would be surprised, be Friday night if anything!

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Every supporter is a customer of the club its true the club does not have to tell us if the date and time is the same however surely from a customer service perspective they can make some sort of statement either one of these two i suggest.

1 The club can confirm that the game against Bristol City will be on the scheduled time/date
2 The club is currently in negotiation with Sky concerning the date of the game with Bristol City we understand supporters concerns and will inform everyone when we hear from Sky we expect a decision in the next few days etc

ps how difficult is it !

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
5.30 on the Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here