Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If it interests anyone Calde and Vicente are both at Westows Hove in this moment

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Anyone over there heard of Hollingdean Timotei?

Yes I discussed Hollingdean over a Latte with some chap. Some other blokes wife asked us to change the subject as the thought of it brought on one of her heads .

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I saw Nick Cave at Westows. He did NOT take off his long, black, pointy shoes when he went down the slide with his son. He then retired to a plastic seat and read The Observer.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
for once I am mildly interested in Timmy's posting.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
If you were in Westows at 10am you would have seen Surrey Jim and Surrey Jim Jnr playing. Would I have got a thread? :lolol:

unfortunatly by 12 I had left to go to the Stoneham Pub to have what was possibly the most over priced, poor quality Sunday lunch I have ever had. (Full review to be added to restaurant 2015 in due course)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If you were in Westows at 10am you would have seen Surrey Jim and Surrey Jim Jnr playing. Would I have got a thread? :lolol:

unfortunatly by 12 I had left to go to the Stoneham Pub to have what was possibly the most over priced, poor quality Sunday lunch I have ever had. (Full review to be added to restaurant 2015 in due course)

Sunday lunch reviews are certainly worth a thread. It's always good to know the latest venue to visit, or not, as the case may be.

On the subject of lunch in Hove ... I am planning a visit to George Street tomorrow. Bearing in mind that the January Transfer Window closes tomorrow, is there ANY chance that a SAUCE will be hanging around in GEORGE Street with HOT information that I could pass on to NSC?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

That place delivers some of the worst pub food imaginable. The Pizzas are synthetic and all the toppings freeze dried. Nothing is fresh.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I saw Nick Cave at Westows. He did NOT take off his long, black, pointy shoes when he went down the slide with his son. He then retired to a plastic seat and read The Observer.

I saw Nick Cave in Sport's Direct, he was playing keepy uppy with a small plastic ball, trying to impress his son, not a good look, his arms were white and like twigs.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
On the subject of lunch in Hove ... I am planning a visit to George Street tomorrow. Bearing in mind that the January Transfer Window closes tomorrow, is there ANY chance that a SAUCE will be hanging around in GEORGE Street with HOT information that I could pass on to NSC?

No, but count your hash browns. I was once short changed in that department at Wetherspoons on George Street.

That may have been the day I saw Oscar and his dog. I don't think the two happenings were connected.

Mad vision of them both frolicking in the ball pool whilst partners and offspring try to pretend they don't know them in a "..this is soooo embarassing.." sort of way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here