Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Would you want the club to stock these?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I've got some Albion Russian dolls that I found in a shop when I visited Prague in 2004.
The shop owner was a huge Brighton fan and travelled to watch us play as often as he could.
I'll post a photo when I get home, they're so bad they're worth keeping for comedy purposes.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
So the story is man goes on holiday, pays bugger all for a wood carving.

How do the Argus find out about these stories?

you do wonder why so many go into journalism, if this is going to be their lifes work.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wow, you learn something every day. I would never have thought of Gambia as somewhere anybody actually goes. Any idea what it's like? Is it safe?

If you do go, pack lightly and load up with Albion wood carvings to bring back. Knock them out as artisan wall decorations to poncey Brighton shops and you'll more than pay for your holiday.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Awful isn't it, gets more sh*te commercial crap added every month. You have to fight through pop ups and all sorts of crap to read anything, and now a letterbox screen. I know they have to maximise revenue streams, but many newspaper sites are just going to lose readership.

Agreed. From a sample of one (me), 100% of people have stopped using it entirely.

I used to go on and check for Albion news throughout the day, but haven't been on since last season. I mainly use NSC now as most good stuff is posted by the fine people here within moments. Plus, I suppose life in the Prem means we have a bit more coverage elsewhere.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here