Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leo Ulloa [IS BACK]

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Very much this. I'm buzzing he is back.

Loan signings are risky and not always committed to the cause as we all know. With Leo there is no chance of that happening.

The bloke will run through hoops with an Albion shirt on.

Terrific signing and well done to the club for not leaving it until the last day madness.

Just need a top quality Premier league central midfielder and we are all set.

Agreed, IF we get another centre mid we’ll be giving ourselves a fighting chance of survival, IMO.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Woo hoo,party time.Welcome back Leo!:albion2:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Brillinat - get the defence re drilled and we have chance of staying up.

Is it possible he could start alongside Baldock on Wednesdsay or is he not match fit.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
All of this [emoji106]

Plus, if we go 5-3-2....

Ryan

Greyhound; Goldson; Dunk; Uwe; Suttner

Gross Propper Stephens

Locadia Ulloa

(Not sure about Duffy in a 5)

FLAIR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure about Duffy full stop at the moment. I notice that it’s fairly unanimous now that The Greyhound should be our RB, especially in 5-3-2. Personally I’d want to see at least one of March/Izquierdo/Knockaert in the team otherwise I feel we’d be too pedestrian and easy to stifle. Nice to have some options though as up to now I feel Hughton’s hands have been tied somewhat.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
A loan of Hemed might be a better option than a sale, as there is still some uncertainty about the future around relegation and whether we'll have either Ulloa or Murray next season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sadly I was actually thinking that about Hemed.

Behind Murray, Ulloa and Locadia now and doesn’t offer anything they they don’t, Baldocks advantage is he is a different type of striker.
Well we won't be selling or sending Baldock out on loan as he's needed to make up the *home grown players* quota.

Hemed on the other hand..

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Sadly I was actually thinking that about Hemed.

Behind Murray, Ulloa and Locadia now and doesn’t offer anything they they don’t, Baldocks advantage is he is a different type of striker.

Hemed has been given chances to prove his worth this season but unfortunately, bar a decent performance at home to WBA in August, he hasn't taken them. Think it's best if he moves on to a Championship side, at least until the end of the season.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
It's certainly been mentioned many times before in this thread but I can't be arsed to read it all so will inevitably reiterate ..... If you're going to get a player on loan, getting one that you know gives a shit is pretty useful.
Welcome home you magnificent beauty.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
cant wait to hear the song Wednesday.

It's going to be screwed right up at break neck speed.

We'll end up with a very strange song despite what is proposed here.

As mentioned , I expect the murray line to be sung by half the people.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
This pleases me biggly.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Hemed has been given chances to prove his worth this season but unfortunately, bar a decent performance at home to WBA in August, he hasn't taken them. Think it's best if he moves on to a Championship side, at least until the end of the season.

Tomer always seems to 'go close'. That header against Chelsea a perfect example. Ulloa would have buried that. Probably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here