Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is wrong with people ??

B52

Jan 23, 2013
Super Seaford From the South
Usually an optimist but I expected this to be the case. We have a history of failing to bring in strikers be it of adequate quality or adequate quantity. It's a reoccurring theme every transfer window. I will back the team but it frustrates me that we've been promoted since April and the club have still not managed to add depth to our strike force.

This, with bells on

Churchy

Jun 1, 2008
South Wales
Talksport drive have written us off, it will make it even sweeter when we prove them and everyone else wrong and stay up

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Or i'm super passionate and want the club to be the best it can be and hate when they cock things up as the fans deserve the best they can be given as does the image of the club and all who work for it.

It's funny that people like you crap on people who love their club probably just as much maybe even more than you simply because they get fired up when the club lets itself down.

Maybe it's the insipid types who need to be called out and not the people who show a bit of passion.

Not sure all the people I crapped on yesterday and this morning can be said to love their club, to be fair, especially the ones attacking the board and TB. And I apologise if I missed it, but I haven't seen any evidence of 'club love' from you. However with little else to go on, I will make a note of your sincerity and passion.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
The noisy minority writing us off so early in the season. Is this what the players & management of the club need?

I don't remember this throwing in of the towel back in the late 1990's In 1997 we had statistically the worse team in the Albion's history but the fans got behind the players and inspired the team to claw back a 12 point deficit to remain in the league.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The noisy minority writing us off so early in the season. Is this what the players & management of the club need?

I don't remember this throwing in of the towel back in the late 1990's In 1997 we had statistically the worse team in the Albion's history but the fans got behind the players and inspired the team to claw back a 12 point deficit to remain in the league.

No keyboard warriors back then, bless heir little cotton socks (the ones that Mummy washes for them).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here