Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players you have watched at the Euro's that you think would be realistic/decent signings..

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
Artur Jedrzeczyk (the correct spelling?), the Polish left back (will definitely be rubberstamped by [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION]) was absolutely mustard. I don't have a clue which club does he play for (in the Ekstraklasa?), so maybe worth a punt?

Sent from popcorn packets for NSC binfests

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
There was a guy playing for Portugal the other night but I'm unsure of his name.Ronoldi or something like that.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
Jędrzejczyk plays for Legia Warsaw together with Pazdan (the bald guy) and Jodłowiec. Mączyński, Kapustka and Peszko play in the Ekstraklasa too, so all six of them are well within Albion's reach.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Jędrzejczyk plays for Legia Warsaw together with Pazdan (the bald guy) and Jodłowiec. Mączyński, Kapustka and Peszko play in the Ekstraklasa too, so all six of them are well within Albion's reach.

Which of those players stand out for you Guy?

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
Which of those players stand out for you Guy?

Kapustka is one of the, if not THE, greatest talents in Polish football recently, so if I had to choose one, it would be him.

Also, the Legia trio, Pazdan, Jędrzejczyk and Jodłowiec, are all class players, but I doubt Legia will want to sell them before their Champions League qualifiers (it wouldn't hurt to approach them after they get kicked out, as usual, though).

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
I'd take anyone except Peszko, he was average at best when playing for Wolves back in 2012-13

Sent from popcorn packets for NSC binfests

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Kapustka is one of the, if not THE, greatest talents in Polish football recently, so if I had to choose one, it would be him.

Unfortunately the likes of Southampton, Leicester, Juventus and Dortmund are interested!

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
Unfortunately the likes of Southampton, Leicester, Juventus and Dortmund are interested!

The first I hear of it. I know Juve is interested in Milik, but Kapustka? He would probably be better off gaining experience in a slightly smaller club than sitting on the bench in a giant like Juventus or Dortmund, so Leicester and Southampton seem to be better choices.

There's another player at Legia worth attention: Ondrej Duda--the Slovak who scored against Wales.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Albin Ekdal having a good game for Sweden. Played 14 games for Hamburg last season, but career goal scoring record is poor. We might be needing a replacement for Stephens, so worth keeping track on CMs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here