Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Duffy

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My thinking at the moment. He looked good in the games he played, didn't deserve to be dropped for the Fulham game

I totally agree. I’d be rather pissed off if I was Balogan, especially as Dunk didn’t look fit and caused a goal. I don’t think it sends out a very good message either.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I totally agree. I’d be rather pissed off if I was Balogan, especially as Dunk didn’t look fit and caused a goal. I don’t think it sends out a very good message either.

It's most unHughtonlike (sorry for that one) too. He's normally ever so cautious at bringing/easing players back from injury, but he seems to have made an exception for Dunk.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's most unHughtonlike (sorry for that one) too. He's normally ever so cautious at bringing/easing players back from injury, but he seems to have made an exception for Dunk.

If memory serves me correctly Duffy also came straight back in after missing the game where Goldson played brilliantly.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Wish I could be bothered to go back through the threads, from this season, saying we should have kept Goodson as Duffy was shite, but can’t be arsed, as like you I think he is immense!

I sure the Duffy Out brigade will dig them out for us.

A little tip for future reference anyone writing 'he's improved' 'not usually a fan' or perhaps 'he's definitely learned from the coaches' completely tore into last season's league leading defender.

I notice already he's now expected to outscore our entire midfield, at least one of the strikers, (probably 2 if the other actually exists) and Solly's career goal tally, this season.
Yet no mention of the fact he leads the league in goal line clearances, already saving 2 certain goals from his DEFENDING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here