[Albion] Locadia tonight

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Woeful. Needs to step up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Locadia coming on was like how Chris Froome felt in Le Tour last year when he wrecked his bike, ran up the hill only to be given a Mavic service bike with the wrong pedals for his shoes...

Niche.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Far too early to write him off. Joined the club injured from a weaker league and has barely had consistent minutes since. Very difficult for a striker coming on for 20 minutes here or 10 minutes there to then make any sort of impact in a struggling team (certainly away from home)

Murray upped his game massively after Locadia was signed and has cemented the CF spot ever since. Way too early to crucify the lad until he gets some serious game time under his belt and the way Murray is playing that’s not any time soon..

Needs a bit of time and support and I’m sure that he will show why the club have paid the big bucks.....

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
How long do we give someone before we write them off completely? How many minutes in the first team has he played?

This doesn’t take away that he was abysmal tonight, but we need to give the players a chance

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He looked off the pace and short of match fitness perhaps he needs a few games in the U23s to get sharper on the ball irrespective of the standard of the opposition.

He looked like someone who’d won a prize bet with Paddy Power and got the chance to play in a Premier League game, that’s what he looked like. He looked a million miles from a player who was just off the pace or lacking match sharpness.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Was his header that lead to the save for the corner that led to the pen? ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I remember both Hemed and Baldock got all this hate he was poor though. I still think he needs some game time in the U23's and get some confidence.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I remember both Hemed and Baldock got all this hate he was poor though. I still think he needs some game time in the U23's and get some confidence.

It’s not hate, it’s utter disappointment that he doesn’t appear to be anywhere near good enough. I’d be surprised if gets in the 23s playing like that.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The bloke isn't a footballer. We were due a dud signing. Can't keep getting it right. Sadly this clown is on a 5 year deal

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We need Andone to be the real deal because Locadia looks so low on confidence. Murray is light years ahead of him in terms of nous, technique and temperament. He just doesn't suit our style.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here