Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Let's see now, theres you, doggie, Eagle88, Mr Putdown, Typical Palace, SE20, Red and Blue,Littlehampton Eagle, hmm, Im struggling now, one more than the 7 dwarfs,but, you wouldn't all be able to be Dopey, so, that doesn't work.
No, I give up, who are your other 4?

Sorry to disappoint u but I’m Brighton through and through just because u may not agree with something I may have said in palace lily sure your not a closet scummer? Few onhere who could vouch for me but can’t really be arsed I keep believing what u want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Sorry to disappoint u but I’m Brighton through and through just because u may not agree with something I may have said in palace lily sure your not a closet scummer? Few onhere who could vouch for me but can’t really be arsed I keep believing what u want

He didn't mean you.......

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Talking of bell ends, how are you James? I’ve always admired your easily identifiable venomous posts all things palace. Bravo

The reason you come out with all the non football drivel is because you feel it’s the only way you can get one over on us. Congrats on your massive debt being swallowed by your owner, your lovely ground, quality of the food on offer and all the other non football related nonsense. You may think it detracts from the fact that you cannot compete with us. You know it’s true. There’s lots of decisions that us as fans would possibly make if we were in control of the club I’m sure. But we are currently revelling in our most successful period in the clubs history. Let’s just concentrate on what matters, the football on the pitch. We have so much to look forward to this season. The bitterness towards palace is very endearing. It’s just in your dna to be fearful of palace, I get it. I must say I do quite enjoy the whole palace, Brighton thing. Maybe that will change if you ever did decide to compete with us.
I do love the debate but please don't lecture us on debt.

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Let's see now, theres you, doggie, Eagle88, Mr Putdown, Typical Palace, SE20, Red and Blue,Littlehampton Eagle, hmm, Im struggling now, one more than the 7 dwarfs,but, you wouldn't all be able to be Dopey, so, that doesn't work.
No, I give up, who are your other 4?

Just noticed this, not sure why you’ve included me as I hadn’t actually posted on this thread until now.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
It wasn't carrying on any argument. It was pointing out that your pals come on here saying that we're obsessed with Palace and lying about there being no threads about Brighton on your forums when there are LOADS of them.

Can you not read?

Yes I read perfectly adequately, but try and avoid your drivel as much as possible. Let's talk about Parish and his lack of success in running a company, no doubt you will be an expert in that as well.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yes I read perfectly adequately, but try and avoid your drivel as much as possible. Let's talk about Parish and his lack of success in running a company, no doubt you will be an expert in that as well.

Good God this is getting tedious. How about we discuss the Ultras being a total embarassment to English football since that's the point of the thread? If you want to discuss Parish's businesses feel free to start another thread. I know I'll be rivited and in no way at all tempted to throw it straight in the Other Stuff.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Thanks for perfectly proving my point.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Good God this is getting tedious. How about we discuss the Ultras being a total embarassment to English football since that's the point of the thread? If you want to discuss Parish's businesses feel free to start another thread. I know I'll be rivited and in no way at all tempted to throw it straight in the Other Stuff.

Riveted.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Talking of bell ends, how are you James? I’ve always admired your easily identifiable venomous posts all things palace. Bravo

The reason you come out with all the non football drivel is because you feel it’s the only way you can get one over on us. Congrats on your massive debt being swallowed by your owner, your lovely ground, quality of the food on offer and all the other non football related nonsense. You may think it detracts from the fact that you cannot compete with us. You know it’s true. There’s lots of decisions that us as fans would possibly make if we were in control of the club I’m sure. But we are currently revelling in our most successful period in the clubs history. Let’s just concentrate on what matters, the football on the pitch. We have so much to look forward to this season. The bitterness towards palace is very endearing. It’s just in your dna to be fearful of palace, I get it. I must say I do quite enjoy the whole palace, Brighton thing. Maybe that will change if you ever did decide to compete with us.

See this is where you lot go wrong and maybe what we a slightly cautious about. Nothing can happen on the pitch if the backroom is not in sync or a bit noddy. You should be light years ahead of us on and off the pitch with all the riches you have had from the PL. In fact you finished a mere 4pts above us after the worst start in 100 years (due to backroom being a bit noddy) and fans turning on Mr Charming for coming out with "Sun come up tomorrow" comments on Twitter.

Yes you've found a new site for your training facilities, which you all think will be built and churning out talent once you got Cat One back. You're building ONE STAND FOR 100 MILLION, our stadium didn't cost that and you are copying our East Stand.

The fact remains that you have spunked close to HALF BILLION before we even entered the league and you can only finish 4pts above us in our first season as rivals in the PL. It must be a massive triumph for you all.

Oh, we built our infrastructure in the Championship before we arrived in the PL.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
:lol: yeah I am kept awake at night with my hatred for all things Brighton. It's just all a load of bollocks when you boil it down, if you seriously have hatred over it I suggest you get out more. Hatred takes a lot of effort.

You said you work night shifts so how can you be kept awake at night with your hatred for all things Brighton? At least keep your story straight.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I think he was referring to Dougie, not you.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have long given up worrying about how the club is managed, what the stadium is like and who is getting paid what etc.
Understandable.
Football is so far gone it's not worth me worrying about, I care about 90 minutes, roughly once a week.
If you only care about football for 90 minutes a week, why do you spend so many of those 90 minutes on here arguing?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Understandable.
If you only care about football for 90 minutes a week, why do you spend so many of those 90 minutes on here arguing?

mustard-owned.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm obviously giving a different impression than I actually wanted to.

I 100% DO care about my club, that it's run well, that it's sustainable and that it will always be there to support. Yes, I was also around in the 90s.

What I was trying to say was, I'm a fan, I go to the games to have fun and support the team. For the financial side, this involves decisions that are out of my control. There are experienced people who know what they are doing that are looking after the spreadsheets and making sure we don't get into trouble. So whilst they are keeping a steady ship out of sight, I have to play my part, which is to support the team at the stadium, and to trust that the club will be run well behind the scenes.
Indeed most fans don't need to spend hours reading the yearly accounts, but I think the point is that some of us should at least be aware whether or not it's sustainable, and not just blindly trust the owners/board. We know what happened in the 90s, and while that's not happening at Palace at the moment, the level of spending compared to wages should be a cause for some concern. If Haha got injured for a season there's a fair chance they'd get relegated, and then they'd be right in the shit with the financial commitments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here