Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Danny Welbeck.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'm sourcing what exactly ? I've posted on a thread slagging us off for spending £25 million and a thread about a player who was linked with us last week...on a post that mentioned us.

Apologies for not getting your 'day release' humour (a smilie works wonders) but feck me after your involvement on that other thread I could be excused for believing you dont actually have one.

Yeah I overlooked your intelligent and reasonable comments on the other thread where you think that your club's indiscretions can be ignored because you don't believe our club could have achieved what your club did if the rules had been the same. Idiotic.

Therefore I'm out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Recently had one of them basically a money pit. It's all the extras you never really think about like fittings

We planned it like a military operation, but it is still shit yer pants time.....not been living at home for over 2 months....no wonder I've turned into a fractious irritable twerp of late :lolol:

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Yeah I overlooked your intelligent and reasonable comments on the other thread where you think that your club's indiscretions can be ignored because you don't believe our club could have achieved what your club did if the rules had been the same. Idiotic.

Therefore I'm out.

Clowns /Idiotic /Third division stature/Cheats / cheated ..from you no less

Apologies for overlooking your intelligent and reasonable posts...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Should have had a poll beforehand

On NSC? About how to navigate my extension? The ******** would have had me living in a caravan. And who can blame them :lolol:

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Clowns /Idiotic /Third division stature/Cheats / cheated ..from you no less

Apologies for overlooking your intelligent and reasonable posts...

Are you on every thread now ? How about moving on from here and go out and try and drum up some more fans for Bmuf and maybe one day you'll need a 15k capacity stadium ???

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Are you on every thread now ? How about moving on from here and go out and try and drum up some more fans for Bmuf and maybe one day you'll need a 15k capacity stadium ???

Two threads mate... thats just the two on the forty threads commented on today

sleep well, It ain't a takeover ;-)

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Eddie Howe is a bellend. That's all I really have to contribute to be honest.

I hope that is intelligent enough as it's definitely reasonable.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Eddie Howe is a bellend. That's all I really have to contribute to be honest.

I hope that is intelligent enough as it's definitely reasonable.

Not sure why all the hate for smug eddie. His record is extraordinary. I'd be twice as smug if I were he :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

For hives I recommend antihistamines :shrug:

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
That's correct. And there are about 5 players on that, all contracted to be equal top earners, so if we sign someone on 70K we would have 5 or 6 automatically on 70K. Not happening (this season).

Well that would rule it out. It seems like a strange clause to put it. What’s the advantage to the club? Was it the only way to sign these players up?

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
His £70k deal is from 2014 when he signed for Arsenal, before the mega TV deal doubled what agents started demanding when negotiating new contracts.

He ain't going anywhere for less than £100k a week plus bonuses. That's more than £20m over the course of a 4 year contract. We wouldn't commit to those figures on a fit player, so why would we do it for a player who averages just 24 games a season for the past 8 seasons?

Don't do it to yourself, he ain't coming.

I agree with what you’re saying. My point was more about whether we would pay £70k a week or not. It probably won’t be long.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm sourcing what exactly ? I've posted on a thread slagging us off for spending £25 million and a thread about a player who was linked with us last week...on a post that mentioned us.

Apologies for not getting your 'day release' humour (a smilie works wonders) but feck me after your involvement on that other thread I could be excused for believing you dont actually have one.

I think the word was ‘scouring’. And have one what?

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well that would rule it out. It seems like a strange clause to put it. What’s the advantage to the club? Was it the only way to sign these players up?

Probably. Not uncommon....and in our case it makes sense....for now.

PersianNYer15

Jul 25, 2018
New York/New Jersey
Welbeck for 15 mil is a steal he would be an awesome addition but at the same time there seems to be so much depth at striker is he really needed? I could see him linking up really well with Izquierdo and Alireza

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Welbeck for 15 mil is a steal he would be an awesome addition but at the same time there seems to be so much depth at striker is he really needed? I could see him linking up really well with Izquierdo and Alireza

Not that much depth at striker really

Murray - getting old and will be amazed if he can repeat the form of last season

Hemed - not good enough to lead the line regularly and think the club are hoping to get a good late bid looking at Naylors recent reports

Locadia - Injured and unknown at Prem level still

Andone - See Locadia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
If we need anyone up top it’s a younger version of Murray: a hold-up man and great in the air.
That is not Welbeck.

Plus the wages. Plus the complete departure from our signing policy.

Ten pages FFS

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here