Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ebay

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
How come you are a CAFC fan Living in Woodingdean, you must be the only one.
I used to live in Cowley Drive down by the Toby pub, is it still there or have they built flats on it.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
No it is still there. :lolol: What was it like when you lived there, it is really sh1te now.

There is no other CAFC fans in Woddingdean but one in Saltdean - big whitew huse near lido - club sticker in top window. :lolol:

Jim Byrne

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing / Cheltenham
hows about knocking on £6 for a small pile os tatty copper coins that sum herbert dug up . .

Copper Coins ?

reckon we shd start a copmetition! who can find the most random thing on ebay!

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Jim Byrne said:
hows about knocking on £6 for a small pile of tatty copper coins that sum herbert dug up . .

Excellent stuff!

One of the things I enjoy most about eBay is the fact that you can take a look at what the buyers and sellers have previously bought and sold.

Can you guess what the guy who is bidding for these tatty old copper coins has previously bought on eBay? Yes indeed, he's bought some tatty old copper coins!

:lolol: :p :lolol:

Loops

Jul 5, 2003
Up North..
Did someone say empty box? :clap2:

i-1.JPG

Well worth £5.. :thumbsup:

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Used condom anyone? The spunk might be from someone famous, but might not be. That's the chance you take.

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
CAFC Matt said:
No it is still there. :lolol: What was it like when you lived there, it is really sh1te now.

There is no other CAFC fans in Woddingdean but one in Saltdean - big whitew huse near lido - club sticker in top window. :lolol:

It was nothing special when I used to live there only used it if I was desperate or could not be asked to go up to the Downs.
I was a postman in Saltdean for a few years got told off once for wearing my Albion bobble hat whilst delivering, It was probably a Palace fan in excile that complained.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Told off for wearing a bobble. What is the wrold coming to :lolol:

What was the downs like, it is really tatty now :nono:

sullyupthewing

Jul 5, 2003
brighton and worthing
It was OK used to have a larf in there but not been back since I moved to Worthing and that was in 83, I am coming to Brighton today so if I can get the missus to drive maybe just maybe I will pop in for a :drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here