Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whores.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Stopped at traffic lights in Liverpool one hot day some years ago, going home round the back of the University, and a girl tried to climb in through the open sun roof of the car. Definitely a druggie. I couldn't get away fast enough.

Before the redevelopments round there, there also used to be several pro's hanging round the bus stops. From the back and from a long distance they looked reasonable, but as you got closer and as soon as they turned round :sick:. I've seen better looking corpses.
Yep, got propositioned there by the uni. Scary scary lady.

aberdare seagull

Feb 28, 2014
south wales
During my Navy days i would say i had well over 200. one that springs to mind is 2 russian birds loads of champagne and me dressed in drag. Was a great night until i realised i was adrift and missed the ship sailing from the port.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
During my Navy days i would say i had well over 200. one that springs to mind is 2 russian birds loads of champagne and me dressed in drag. Was a great night until i realised i was adrift and missed the ship sailing from the port.

I expect that went down well with the captain?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Nothing exciting.

Paid £20 for a private dance in an 'exotic' pub a few years ago but I felt ripped off. Offered to lick her clit for free and make her cum but she turned me down. :(

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Visited Warsaw not long after the communist regime collapsed. Was an ugly & grim place and it rained the whole time I was there. Whilst walking back to the hostel a little tipsy 2 ladies in the older side of their 60s stopped me and started talking German. I assumed they needed help crossing the road or something. They then realised I spoke English and thought I was American. In very crude English they offered me a threesome and described what that entailed. Think it would have cost £12 as the exchange rate stood then. As you may guess I declined their offer. Speaking about it to others afterwards turned out that street is known for older ladies on the game. Takes all sorts I guess.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
Years ago I used to work on a concierge desk in a large hotel in Jersey, and I would sometimes get asked by businessmen for an 'extra pillow'. Naively, I would happily send housekeeping round with an additional head rest.
Once I realised what they meant I used to give them my mates phone numbers.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
On a golf trip to the Algarve we asked the starter to recommend some bars. He suggested this place in Vilamoura that was 'fun' so that evening we trooped in after a boozy dinner. The place was quite smart but virtually empty, but within a couple of minutes of us turning up about 20 girls appeared, of various nationalities, a couple started 'dancing' on stage and they were generally chatting to us.

Became pretty obvious what kind of place it was, and one of our group very quickly made his excuses and left. The rest of us stayed and had a decent laugh without partaking, apart from two. The first was a single guy who took said he fancied trying it out but it took him ages to pluck up the courage.

Anyway, we eventually call it a night and head back to the hotel, only to find one of the older guys in our group sat on a bench in the hotel grounds, dressed but clearly with his pjs on under his clothes. Turns out his room-mate had turfed him out for a while as he'd purchased a bit of company.

Not long later, the room-mate comes down in a proper panic/rage asking if we can help him as he thinks the girl has stolen his passport. We go up to the room and he's turned it upside down looking for it - literally in the case of the beds. Only after we've spent ages telling him how he's going to have trouble explaining this to the consulate and his wife with him in a colossal panic does his room-mate reach into his pocket, pull the passport out and say 'you gave it to me for safekeeping when you kicked me out'.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Northern Spain and Italy they line up on the road side about half a mile apart in some places....I guess they are attracting truckers or tourists. I Just get odd looks cycling by, looking like a sweaty wreck with 4 panniers, a tent and my laundry drying on the back rack. Some of them are lookers mind:thumbsup:

Best Foot Forward

Apr 29, 2008
Burgess Hill
I visited Beijing on business a few times, and on one occasion when in a supermarket, an elderly Chinese lady approached me and asked if I would like her daughter for the night. You don't get that service in Tesco's! Suffice to say I made my excuses and jogged on

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I visited Beijing on business a few times, and on one occasion when in a supermarket, an elderly Chinese lady approached me and asked if I would like her daughter for the night. You don't get that service in Tesco's! Suffice to say I made my excuses and jogged on

Not sure I could do it with an Oriental lady. I did some extensive research on the internet and discovered that they all have pixelated fannies.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
God.

Four floors of whores in Singapore - four nightclubs at the bottom of a tower block (3rd floor always used to have the lookers).

"second party" in Tokyo - private karaoke booth in a club run by a discreet madam. Night 1: Me, a very senior exec from Panasonic, two girls, 2 bottles of scotch. Same drill the following night, except the exec was from Sony. "Hello, Goldstone-San, nice to see you again" pipes up the madam, to the sincere consternation of the Sony guy. On both nights, I went with the exec back to the station, where they hoped to get a taxi home (3/4 am). In both cases they just lay down on the floor and went to sleep in the station foyer. I just left them; seemed like the best thing to do at the time.

Taipei, Seoul, LA, HK, Amsterdam - very similar stories, the last of which has been told in mod towers very recently. Never partook personally, but it was made abundantly clear that I was offending my host and quite probably the girl too by refusing anything more seedy than having her pour my drinks and chatting.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Cricket tour 1993 North Wales. Couple of young lads on the tour (about 17), neither of whom had had their way with a lady. We had pointed out a brothel to them when out drinking following a game.

They had a tenner between them, shyly disappeared from the rest of the team, and returned to the knocking shop. When the Madame found out how much money they had she was somewhat affronted, and all she was prepared to offer was a hand shandy to one of them. They were both desperate so couldn't decide who was going to be the lucky recipient of an efficient but disinterested Barclays, so she made them draw cards to determine the 'winner'.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
God.

Four floors of whores in Singapore - four nightclubs at the bottom of a tower block (3rd floor always used to have the lookers).

"second party" in Tokyo - private karaoke booth in a club run by a discreet madam. Night 1: Me, a very senior exec from Panasonic, two girls, 2 bottles of scotch. Same drill the following night, except the exec was from Sony. "Hello, Goldstone-San, nice to see you again" pipes up the madam, to the sincere consternation of the Sony guy. On both nights, I went with the exec back to the station, where they hoped to get a taxi home (3/4 am). In both cases they just lay down on the floor and went to sleep in the station foyer. I just left them; seemed like the best thing to do at the time.

Taipei, Seoul, LA, HK, Amsterdam - very similar stories, the last of which has been told in mod towers very recently. Never partook personally, but it was made abundantly clear that I was offending my host and quite probably the girl too by refusing anything more seedy than having her pour my drinks and chatting.

Ah yes, Orchard Towers......[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
During my stocktaking days I stopped to ask a lady the way to the County Hotel in Walsall which she told me but 30 secs later I was pulled over by a car that was West Midlands Vice. They asked what I was doing and I explained but one officer stayed with me while the other went off to speak to her. He came back and said it was ok as she confirmed my story but was apparently on the game and I wondered had she said that I had asked her what she was doing or anything such I would have been nicked. I must add this was late 70s pre sat nav days.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
During my stocktaking days I stopped to ask a lady the way to the County Hotel in Walsall which she told me but 30 secs later I was pulled over by a car that was West Midlands Vice. They asked what I was doing and I explained but one officer stayed with me while the other went off to speak to her. He came back and said it was ok as she confirmed my story but was apparently on the game and I wondered had she said that I had asked her what she was doing or anything such I would have been nicked. I must add this was late 70s pre sat nav days.

a likely story.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here