Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Annoyed at myself and a little bit the club!

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
T.G;8067793Had a pint of Harveys at the Harveys bar. I'm sure if you ask the club the can show you ctv footage. If not I heard Columbo is free this weekend.[/QUOTE said:
We queued at the Harveys bar for at least 25 mins from 4pm, and stood near it until my mate arrived from the station just before 5pm. Well done on getting served so quickly - did you push in?

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I wrote this post mainly to warn others in case they like me were unaware of the readmittance policy. Of course I get why its there and in a calmer moment do understand it was my own fault, but as there was no steward to warn me as I left I hoped they would be Lenient. Lesson learnt! I'm sure the steward won't be identified by this post!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You really shouldn't be identifying a steward who helped you out in this way. This may rebound on the steward and people
who wish to be re-admitted in the future. Perhaps it would be good for everybody if you were to stop there and request the thread is deleted.

He should certainly report the stadium, being left wide open without any stewards on duty at all. That's a major security breach.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I wrote this post mainly to warn others in case they like me were unaware of the readmittance policy. Of course I get with its there and in a calmer moment do understand it was my own fault, but as there was no steward to warn me as I left I hoped they would be Lenient. Lesson learnt! I'm sure the steward won't be identified by this post!

Hands up who thinks they can leave a stadium and then be re-admitted for the same game? I don't have a masters degree and I knew that, what they teaching you kids these days?

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Your mates in Dick's Bar must have been a wee bit pee'ed off at that, what with it being 'your round' and everything. Hope you sent them an explanatory text.

They were in the bar and I bought them a drink??? What's going on with this thread???

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
They were in the bar and I bought them a drink??? What's going on with this thread???

So they left Dicks bar to join you at the Harveys bar? Or did you lob a £20 note through the window of Dicks? Think about the answer, we ALL want you to get your story straight.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

So you somehow waltzed out of the stadium before the game, somehow waltzed to the front of the stupid long queue at the Harveys Bar, somehow waltzed to the front of the stupid long queue at Dick's Bar. Presumably you also waltzed to the front of the stupid long train queue after the game. Do you by any chance possess a Cloak Of Invisibility? ???

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
So you somehow waltzed out of the stadium before the game, somehow waltzed to the front of the stupid long queue at the Harveys Bar, somehow waltzed to the front of the stupid long queue at Dick's Bar. Presumably you also waltzed to the front of the stupid long train queue after the game. Do you by any chance possess a Cloak Of Invisibility? ???

No just very good at waltzing apparently

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
There isn't usually a need to leave the stadium with the intention of going back in most of the time. You could've offered to buy a round after the match, or you could've just met them in Dick's bar before going in. It's the club's policy and they give you a reasonable warning about it on the tickets. I'd just take it as a lesson learned for next time and be glad you got the Steward in a good mood.

Moreover, IF you do have to leave the ground, they make it abundantly clear that they won't be letting you back in!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I wrote this post mainly to warn others in case they like me were unaware of the readmittance policy. Of course I get why its there and in a calmer moment do understand it was my own fault, but as there was no steward to warn me as I left I hoped they would be Lenient. Lesson learnt! I'm sure the steward won't be identified by this post!

Really Just how many little blonde stewards do you think the club employ? Hopefully the story is a fabrication, then the steward won't even exist.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Really Just how many little blonde stewards do you think the club employ? Hopefully the story is a fabrication, then the steward won't even exist.

There were four men and one woman on the gate I go in. A woman cannot frisk a man, and vice versa, so how did a woman allow him entrance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here