Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Danny welbeck

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Won't be one for us. Vast wages, injury-prone, reputation for absolute clangers as well as some decent goals.

The new Christian Benteke, one might say. Palace are that desperate for strikers, they'll probably offer him the necessary £130k/wk.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Not really our model spending wages well beyond what we would currently pay on a player who is most likely past his best.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
I can’t think of a team in South London who are desperate for a CF who might pay over-the-odds in wages and contract duration for an out of contract striker with a string of injuries- can you?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Won't be one for us. Vast wages, injury-prone, reputation for absolute clangers as well as some decent goals.

The new Christian Benteke, one might say. Palace are that desperate for strikers, they'll probably offer him the necessary £130k/wk.

Yup. Loan deal, NAILED on.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
He's just a sick note though, isn't he. Forever injured. No thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We will probably have to spend 10 years in the premiership before we have a £100k a week player

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Unlikely to be offered a new contract at Arsenal I wouldn’t mind him on a free if the wages were ok I can’t recall hearing anything negative regarding his character so might suit the no dickhead policy too

Rather Obika back at a fraction of the cost.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Not our stu8le. He'll go to the USA or China for big bucks wages.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
cracking player, only the injury record counts against.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here