Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I agree with everything you say here, except of course the bit where that you say "I wouldn’t want to make out that all leave voters are thick", seeing as you have said exactly that on this very thread DOZENS of times.

Try reading the posts you have cherry picked out of 111 posts you have trawled through instead of breaking into a sweat trying to play one-upmanship. That way you may have realised I’m not exclusively calling Leave voters thick (they are but it’s a bit more complex than that, not much but a bit) .
I think all voters were too thick when it comes to Brexit, leave and remain and I have always maintained that view. Subtle difference that I don’t expect everyone to pick up on.

I blocked Pastafarian for continually posting the creepy results of his research into my posting past, don’t go down the same road. I like some of your posts and it’d be a shame to miss the odd gem you come out with.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think all voters were too thick when it comes to Brexit, leave and remain and I have always maintained that view. Subtle difference that I don’t expect everyone to pick up on.
Oh do pipe down with your constant lying. You are forever implying all Brexit people are thick.

I blocked Pastafarian for continually posting the creepy results of his research into my posting past, don’t go down the same road. I like some of your posts and it’d be a shame to miss the odd gem you come out with.
Look, I wasn't rude - I simply posted your past form to highlight my point and address another blatant lie on your part. I don't really care if you block me or not, and actually would prefer it if you went one stage further and stopped posting on this thread completely, seeing as you come up with absolutely no "odd gems" whatsoever. If you don't like your past posts being highlighted because they make you squirm and cringe with embarrassment, don't blame me. Perhaps you could do what Tim Hodges probably did when his utter tripe threatened to bite him on the arse, and start insisting it's all deleted?

Try reading the posts you have cherry picked out of 111 posts you have trawled through instead of breaking into a sweat trying to play one-upmanship. That way you may have realised I’m not exclusively calling Leave voters thick (they are but it’s a bit more complex than that, not much but a bit) .

Oh right, so when you said:
Doh! That's why people think your lot are a bit thick.

what you actually meant was
Doh! That's why people think your lot are as thick as us remainers.
Gotcha. :thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oh do pipe down with your constant lying. You are forever implying all Brexit people are thick.

Look, I wasn't rude - I simply posted your past form to highlight my point and address another blatant lie on your part. I don't really care if you block me or not, and actually would prefer it if you went one stage further and stopped posting on this thread completely, seeing as you come up with absolutely no "odd gems" whatsoever. If you don't like your past posts being highlighted because they make you squirm and cringe with embarrassment, don't blame me. Perhaps you could do what Tim Hodges probably did when his utter tripe threatened to bite him on the arse, and start insisting it's all deleted?

I’m many things but a liar I am not. Quite the opposite , old boy. I stand by my posts. And for the meantime you don’t get to choose who posts on here. Now, you and I have been down this road before and you didn’t come away looking too clever so I suggest we leave it for today, you are clearly suffering from a case of the old grumples and I don’t want to be responsible for one of your infamous meltdowns.

Like I say, not gonna block you, you do make good points sometimes and I didn’t accuse you of being rude, you’re a bit of a silly billy sometimes ( can’t we all be at times, eh! LOL) but you don’t strike me as a rude person. Bit creepy maybe but not crass.
Have a peaceful day, mate.
I’ll let you have the last word if you wish.

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I didn't say I wanted to choose who posts on here. I was responding to your blocking threat, like I'm meant to be bothered. I just think it's sad on your part that you can't man up and admit to your own inadequacies, which are quite clearly that you frequently accuse all Brexiteers of being thick, you frequently lie about your past and then get all pissy (accusing them of being "creepy") when people have the temerity to prove their point by quoting your past posts. You're just odd.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I didn't say I wanted to choose who posts on here. I was responding to your blocking threat, like I'm meant to be bothered. I just think it's sad on your part that you can't man up and admit to your own inadequacies, which are quite clearly that you frequently accuse all Brexiteers of being thick, you frequently lie about your past and then get all pissy (accusing them of being "creepy") when people have the temerity to prove their point by quoting your past posts. You're just odd.

That’s just a lie, you said you’d rather I didn’t post on here. If you’re gonna accuse others of lying, at the very least don’t t go and lie within two posts !

Anyway, just popped back to point out your hypocrisy. We could go on all day but neither of us wants that. If you miss me, feel free to take a look at some of my old posts, they go back to 2007, the Nibble years LOL!!!
Peace
TBTC

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
CAN YOU TWO GET A ROOM !

I made a great post that I put a lot of thought into, and now you two have buried it under a load of non-Brexit waffle :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That’s just a lie, you said you’d rather I didn’t post on here. If you’re gonna accuse others of lying, at the very least don’t t go and lie within two posts !

Anyway, just popped back to point out your hypocrisy. We could go on all day but neither of us wants that. If you miss me, feel free to take a look at some of my old posts, they go back to 2007, the Nibble years LOL!!!
Peace
TBTC
I would rather you didn't post here because you add nothing. Clearly though, that is not the same thing as "getting to choose" whether or not you post on here. That's OK though, classic Nibble* deflecting from his own lies with a feeble attempt at counter-claiming the same thing. Oh and when you said you were happy for me to have the last word, you actually meant you weren't.

And can you stop posting "peace" and calling me "mate"? If you want "peace" then stop posting lies, And we're not mates.

*oh sorry, that wasn't you was it? Or was it? I can't remember what you're telling people these days

CAN YOU TWO GET A ROOM !

I made a great post that I put a lot of thought into, and now you two have buried it under a load of non-Brexit waffle :lolol:
I've lost count the number of times this has happened to me, a sensible point lost by another petty squabble. It's what makes this thread the shambolic mess of a thread we all know and love. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I would rather you didn't post here because you add nothing. Clearly though, that is not the same thing as "getting to choose" whether or not you post on here. That's OK though, classic Nibble* deflecting from his own lies with a feeble attempt at counter-claiming the same thing. Oh and when you said you were happy for me to have the last word, you actually meant you weren't.

And can you stop posting "peace" and calling me "mate"? If you want "peace" then stop posting lies, And we're not mates.

*oh sorry, that wasn't you was it? Or was it? I can't remember what you're telling people these days

I've lost count the number of times this has happened to me, a sensible point lost by another petty squabble. It's what makes this thread the shambolic mess of a thread we all know and love. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Oops! Too late I’ve triggered one of your meltdowns.

Sorry, mate.

(backs away slowly)

Peace
TBTC

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
There's a whole load of people on here who agree with Plooks that leaving the EU, doesn't mean leaving the single market or giving up FOM

Posted before by someone. Conveniently ignored by Leavers. Typically. Cowards afraid to face the truth.

Not ignored at all, its a rehash open britain video destroyed by Andrew Neil that has been posted on here before.
How embarrassing for both of you.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
When did I ever mention picking and choosing aspects of the eu? I said keep EVERYTHING, and leave. Keep paying in etc and keep EVERYTHING.
You CAN NOT pick and choose, which is what leavers bang on about "oh lets stay in the single market and customs union but remove freedom of movement" this won't happen. Keep all three. Plus we NEVER voted to remove these things, just to leave the eu.

You're really not getting this are you ? Yes, the ballot paper didn't explicitly mention leaving the SM, the CU or removing FoM. BUT, and despite your whinging, grizzling and whining it IS happening. You have two choices :

1. Accept it

2. Do something about it

Your choice. Booked your airplane ticket yet ?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Yet AGAIN, you can not answer why it is ok for them to include things not voted for.
Why should anyone accept it? Do you accept it when the government does somthing that it has no mandate for?
Oh, and don't you worry, if brexit happens I am off as I will not accept having my freedoms and opertunitites removed.

You didnt vote to keep free movement, after all it wasnt written down on the ballot paper

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yet AGAIN, you can not answer why it is ok for them to include things not voted for.
Why should anyone accept it? Do you accept it when the government does somthing that it has no mandate for?
Oh, and don't you worry, if brexit happens I am off as I will not accept having my freedoms and opertunitites removed.

I'm not attempting to answer a question - I'm telling you stark realities as they stand now. What do you mean you're off Brexit happens ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It's funny when those who have spent the period during and after the referendum dismissing the views of economists as 'Project Fear' then defer to economists when asked an economic question. Should we listen to them or not? I'm confused.

:smile: - this made me chuckle over my coffee and muffin.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If I wasn’t working in a role I enjoy and want to keep, I’d be well out of the UK by now. It’s a disaster zone. As it is, I’ll stay and see what happens but if what most are predicting occurs, I’ll look for alternative country to live in. Easy enough with family in Ireland, Australia , China and other places. Would rather stay in the U.K. but we’ll see. Waiting game now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You didnt vote to keep free movement, after all it wasnt written down on the ballot paper

You seem to be at the start of another one of your meltdown. It’s Friday, walk away.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here