Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I've heard rumours that he's already going to leave us due to racists jokes about his name on some football forum?

I doubt if he'll be offended at all. Certainly he won't be offended anything like as much as those whose self appointed mission in life is 'discovering' racism that isn't actually racism at all. Welcome to the Albion, Izzy - I hope he have a great time with us!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I doubt if he'll be offended at all. Certainly he won't be offended anything like as much as those whose self appointed mission in life is 'discovering' racism that isn't actually racism at all. I hope he has a great time at the Albion!

Even more rumours going about that Izzy Browns main reason for joining the Albion was to discover racism that isn't actually racism.

Apparently he's having a great time so far too.

UTT

Jun 27, 2017
Cut the shit.

You've a great lad in Izzy

Just watch him go when he gets the chance. Destined for bigger things.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Isn't that basically what's happened with him joining us instead of you?

I like mockery, but wan't that a bit charmless given the previous poster's generosity of spirit? :shrug:

UTT

Jun 27, 2017
Yeah, it was a bit tasteless. I take my comment back UTT. I do apologise. It's just so hard not to be smug right now.

Thanks. Let's both just concentrate on staying up! We've everything stacked against us and we're already written off which makes me chuckle.:ascarf:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Looks big, strong and two good feet. Excited to see what this lad can do.

Probably be the same posters that said Lingard was shit when we had him on loan - now a regular under Mourinho. Some numpties on here just can't spot a player.

UTT

Jun 27, 2017
Looks big, strong and two good feet. Excited to see what this lad can do.

Probably be the same posters that said Lingard was shit when we had him on loan - now a regular under Mourinho. Some numpties on here just can't spot a player.
Not just on your's

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Very pleased with this, a very welcome addition.
Now we can't loan Tomori is there any chance we could buy him? Would love to see him back here, very versatile cover who's only going to get better and better.
Don't think Tomori will be up for sale this season - I think Chelski still rate him as one for the future, so loan move (unless they keep him at the club to fight for a place). Shame for us.
Wonder if they'd consider selling with a buy-back clause?

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I really rate Tomori but he is less what we need and there seem to be some hints Chelsea want to keep him this season.

Brown is clearly promising but perhaps a bigger risk than Abraham or Tomori. We still need a top new striker before we're anywhere near premier league ready

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here