Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Renato Neto: Deal OFF after fails medical

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Seeing as he played against Wolves last week, is it them, not Brum that have offered a better deal to him?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Why are we so pathetic at getting deals over the line. It doesn't feel like we've moved up a gear this pre season. Even the signings that have been made feel a bit like championship ones.

Last edited:

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Why are we so pathetic at getting deals over the line. It doesn't feel like we've moved up a gear this pre season. Even the signings that have been made are championship ones.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

So pathetic that 18 months ago we signed someone for two million who was player of the year.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Hopefully the hitch is a minor one, it could be a disagreement over wages or bonuses. Hopefully it's nothing more serious i.e a failed medical or interest from another club prepared to pay more...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Hopefully the hitch is a minor one, it could be a disagreement over wages or bonuses. Hopefully it's nothing more serious i.e a failed medical or interest from another club prepared to pay more...

Well, if it's a failed medical that GOOD NEWS really, as we don't want a player with a serious or chronic medical problem signing for multiple millions of pounds. Best find that shit out now and move on.

In reality I'm sure it's NOT that.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You should meet some of the people who work for the nationals then. One or two of them are too busy going on the radio to do anything other than recycle made-up stories they read on websites.

Some of the late-night back page reviews, especially on talksport, are laughable. Nothing new, nothing insightful, plug your own paper at all costs.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
The hitch is that Renee is refusing to save her love for Renato.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Some wag has updated wikipdia (Renato Neto page) to say:

On 14th July 2017, Neto signed for Premier league club Brighton and Hove Albion in a deal worth an estimated 2.7 million pounds.

Perhaps I need to review all the wiki material I downloaded to prepare my undrgrad lectures last year....:facepalm::whistle::wozza::lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A "Hitch" never sounds good, you would not come over for a medical without having some idea about wages etc, so I doubt it is that, that is now holding this deal up. Passport ? Medical ? Hijacked ? one of them three anyway I guess.

Let's hope it goes through if not, we just move on simple as that.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
LuaLua failed his medical 6 years ago but is still here.

A hitch isn't as bad as a snag, which isn't as bad as a problem.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well, if it's a failed medical that GOOD NEWS really, as we don't want a player with a serious or chronic medical problem signing for multiple millions of pounds. Best find that shit out now and move on.

In reality I'm sure it's NOT that.
We have enough trouble getting players that passed the medical onto the pitch.

***cough*** Baldock ***cough***

el punal

A "Hitch" never sounds good, you would not come over for a medical without having some idea about wages etc, so I doubt it is that, that is now holding this deal up. Passport ? Medical ? Hijacked ? one of them three anyway I guess.

Let's hope it goes through if not, we just move on simple as that.

As long as he wasn't stuck in a traffic jam on the M25 and received a call about a better offer . . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here