Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Tickets

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
In my experience its unusual. Lots of people going on holiday at this time of year, and would appreciate a bit of notice as to whether they need to be at a computer on Tuesday or not.
I'm on holiday.....if I can get tickets (ie have enough points) it'll be a few minutes at most and using my phone to do it if I'm out and not near my ipad. How much 'planning' is really necessary?? I know when the first tranche sale is already, just need to take 30s the night before to see if I'm eligible. No drama and not 'pathetic' from the club IMHO.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
In my experience its unusual. Lots of people going on holiday at this time of year, and would appreciate a bit of notice as to whether they need to be at a computer on Tuesday or not.

Not in mine ..... can only think of a handful of times it's been published massively early. Club will confirm details when they confirm the on sale date i'd imagine.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Maybe the club don't have all the info from Leicester yet. Not unusual for them to give out the ticket details day before they go on sale

Prem regulations are that they need to allocate a minimum of 3000 tickets to the away support. Shouldn't be any confusion! If the amount ever increases for a game then that should be allocated back to the bracket it was at when it had sold out or the current one if it's not been reached.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Prem regulations are that they need to allocate a minimum of 3000 tickets to the away support. Shouldn't be any confusion! If the amount ever increases for a game then that should be allocated back to the bracket it was at when it had sold out or the current one if it's not been reached.

3,000 or 10% whichever is fewer is the actual regulation, however I was talking more about pricing etc

Should be 3,000 at Leicester as capacity is 32,500

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
With me on 233 and my boys on 229 I seriously hope not!

Yikes...

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 20.15.19.png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm on holiday.....if I can get tickets (ie have enough points) it'll be a few minutes at most and using my phone to do it if I'm out and not near my ipad. How much 'planning' is really necessary?? I know when the first tranche sale is already, just need to take 30s the night before to see if I'm eligible. No drama and not 'pathetic' from the club IMHO.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Absolutely this. Me and my mate once bought tickets for Sussex's T20 quarter final against Northants on a phone over a dodgy wifi in the Starbucks on Birmingham New St station and it took less than 5 minutes.

EDIT - apparently you can also stalk people's Strava and Facebook while on your holibobs to make sure they've MTFU and run a 10K race :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Where does it say the amount of points we have? first time i have been on the new site.

Sign in to seagulls tickets, drop down box where your name and fan number is - top right then Personal Details, buried in there

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
How many loyalty points will this fixture be worth? Doesn't seem to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here