Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Screen Shot 2015-01-26 at 12.27.18.png

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I equally enjoy the tackle on 16:55. How Ince is casually jogging back to Alexis by the corner flag, and then nonchalantly takes the ball off him and passes it on, lovely stuff

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Every time an Arsenal player was tackled, he went to ground and threw his arms in the air, appealing for a free-kick.

Yep when you look at the tackle Sanchezzy Poo throws his arms in the air like a girl (sorry ladies).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why has that not happened before?!
Because he clearly isn't.

Although 'Rohan the giant squidgy teddy bear-man' may well be more accurate, I guess it's not quite as intimidating.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You could add to that anytime a team attacks down the left with any sort of menace Bennett is found wanting. Great at going forward, poor defender.

Yup, can't believe he is supposedly a Premier League full back. Having said that I like him and would be quite happy for us to sign him full time. He is good enough for this division.

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
I thought he was immense in the last 25 mins. He looked like a rabbit in the the headlights in the first half though.

This. If the first yard is in the mind, then he was losing 2-3 yards to the arsenal midfield for 20-30 mins. Then just improved all game until he looked absolutely at home for the last 15.

Should do his development the world of good. Surely Wenger must have thought briefly of a young viera!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here