Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mayweather Vs McGregor [Show/Conference]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
In his own sport, yes, very capable
If all you meant was that Conor isn't fit to lace Floyd's gloves in terms of boxing talent, then yes, obviously, without question. Not in general sporting terms though.

and to be fair it would be a closer/different prospect if Floyd was to fight MMA rules.
You may have typed that by mistake, but I can assure you that Conor has much more chance in a boxing match than Floyd would have in MMA. Floyd is not stupid (quite the opposite) and he's very unlikely to even give Conor the chance to punch him (he knows Conor can punch), but it is still possible that Conor could knock him out.

That's not even possible in an MMA fight between the two. Conor could kick the crap out of Floyd well out of arms reach, or take him to the ground and beat him any way he chose. And even if Floyd did manage to knock Conor on his arse, Conor would just lie there and Floyd wouldn't be able to do anything, he'd have to get the ref to stand Conor up.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
so "pig eyed Mick " is cool then.....???? so it's all fair game apart from you know what......if that's not double standards i dont know what is.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Whilst I won't be buying at that price, I'd be more likely to buy that than Eubank jnr at 17 quid.

Mayweather at 1/5 is the best value odds on shot I've ever seen.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
With this coming up Saturday night/Sunday morning I see they're both running their gums off.

Will be glad when this "fight of the century" is over and McGregor is sparked out on his back.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
With this coming up Saturday night/Sunday morning I see they're both running their gums off.

Will be glad when this "fight of the century" is over and McGregor is sparked out on his back.

So will McGregor. Imagine how funny he'll find it when he cashes the cheque. Laughing his tits off i'd guess.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
So will McGregor. Imagine how funny he'll find it when he cashes the cheque. Laughing his tits off i'd guess.

$60m each I believe - will McGregor just lie down in the first round. There's no way I'm paying c£20 for this pantomime.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Isn't this just Middle-Aged Bloke vs Pikey?

I've seen worse rows over a badly tarmac'd drive.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was going to pick this up on a moody stream, till I saw it was a 4am jobbie. I certainly wouldn't consider actually PAYING for this load of contrived nonsense. Both a couple of inarticulate gobshites, and one of them a wifebeater as well. I wish there was a way they could somehow BOTH lose, but they'll be laughing their way to the bank whatever happens I suppose, having suckered in millions of mug punters. Then they can start cranking up the hype machine again for the inevitable "rematch".

*stifles yawn*

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We'll be needing the NSC hivemind to be on full beam this weekend to provide the best stream of the fight. The one that somebody dug out for Joshua vs. Klitschko was crystal clear and devoid of guff. Same again please :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here